(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, xflow made the best move in my mind. 2nd to last corner of race 2, seized a gap down the left side of myself and Ian through the blindest corner on track. 👍

I made some sweet moves in a few of the races, mind... I had to after some god-awful starts. Who did I overtake round the outside of T1? Was feeling pretty audacious...

Well, I've let things burn out and if some people don't want to take a punishment for driving into people then no point waiting around. Got plenty of people here wanting to race and with a good attitude.

@SkengD @sb360 are you guys carrying on with the rest of the season?

Back to business. Looking forward to Monaco now 👍 even if the Toyota will be a handful :lol:

d6f368bf91c1caa29ac563ba7d7146fa.jpg

They give you such a broad range of waiting time you end up staying in AAAALLLLLL day until they don't show up then you got to wait another day. :lol:
Best thing to do with that was the simpsons

Plumber: I need to replace your boiler. Will you be available between March-May?
Homer: Ok

He arrives and the header says 'July'

That never fails to make me laugh :lol:

That particular one I reckon is a selfie, mate. :)

And now we wait...

Hats off very funny storm 👍 ..............................................................................................................:irked:

Back on topic @True-blue-8 I know it's a bit late but i want to report a few race incidents from last week ...

1st race 1st corner a purple citroen divebombed me.
2nd race last corner the same purple citroen sideswiped me.
3rd race purple citroen again :rolleyes: was cutting more corners than a cowboy builder.

BTW not sure who drives the purple citroen ?? but a lengthy ban would suffice for that noob 👍

Hats off very funny storm 👍 ..............................................................................................................:irked:

Back on topic @True-blue-8 I know it's a bit late but i want to report a few race incidents from last week ...

1st race 1st corner a purple citroen divebombed me.
2nd race last corner the same purple citroen sideswiped me.
3rd race purple citroen again :rolleyes: was cutting more corners than a cowboy builder.

BTW not sure who drives the purple citroen ?? but a lengthy ban would suffice for that noob 👍
:lol: will look later, if they do exist ;)

what is this like?

upload_2015-3-23_16-52-33.png

EDIT - Sat upstairs in my room by the way

sweet. Will be wiring it up etc and connection is better downstairs (just the way the house is built :lol: )

But personally finding no difference so far :(

What download speeds are you getting?

It is looking as if I may now be free this evening as roadworks and delays have meant I will probably not be doing what I intended to.

Latest Posts

Back