(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What download speeds are you getting?

It is looking as if I may now be free this evening as roadworks and delays have meant I will probably not be doing what I intended to.
ummmmmm....... :lol:

It would help if a purple Citroen was on the grid... Are you sure you're not mistaking it for a Nissan or BMW? I know they all look the same from a cocked-leg perspective, but...
I thought she meant your purple citroen ;)

Good fun racing tonight guys 👍

Sorry to @NinjaEvo for the start, I checked my mirrors, saw nothing then bang! Sorry mate :(
Good defensive driving @bloodyboyblue and some great battles with @sb360 and @Doomstorm16 but hit the wall out of the chicane :(
Tyres were gone at the end so pam just waltzed past m. But well done @Mikey24

Sorry @Doomstorm16 I went to get food and was on my own when I returned :lol: Yeah I did do GTP ES Qualy but still waiting on the results :)

:(

Sorry to @NinjaEvo for the start, I checked my mirrors, saw nothing then bang! Sorry mate :(
Good defensive driving @bloodyboyblue and some great battles with @sb360 and @Doomstorm16 but hit the wall out of the chicane :(

Sorry @Doomstorm16 I went to get food and was on my own when I returned :lol: Yeah I did do GTP ES Qualy but still waiting on the results :)
So your not dead, good to know. :lol:

Also, was it you honking your horn when we were all bunched up coming out the tunnel?

Sorry to @sb360 if I barged a little when I went passed. I had my gap but there was a little lag spike so I hit you. :(

Good racing at the start @Mikey24 , shame I span or the battle would have continued. :(

:(
So your not dead, good to know. :lol:

Also, was it you honking your horn when we were all bunched up coming out the tunnel?

Sorry to @sb360 if I barged a little when I went passed. I had my gap but there was a little lag spike so I hit you. :(

Good racing at the start @Mikey24 , shame I span or the battle would have continued. :(
Probably, I just like honking my horn :lol:
It makes me fel like I've actually got some pace, and i'm just saying HI! :lol:

I did have a couple of issues, my steering wheel has a button that switches the throttle and clutch around for if you have the pedals up the other way, twice in this race I hit that button and wondered why I had no throttle coming out of the chicane :(

No probs m8, I knew you were there but I had no more space to turn tighter. 👍

I did have a couple of issues, my steering wheel has a button that switches the throttle and clutch around for if you have the pedals up the other way, twice in this race I hit that button and wondered why I had no throttle coming out of the chicane :(
Hey? :odd: That's confusing. Didn't know you could switch the pedals. I've accidently stepped on the clutch instead of the brakes before. Turn 2 at Bathurst. Not pretty :lol:

ummmmmm....... :lol:

I thought she meant your purple citroen ;)
The Ultra Red Citroen? Which is more of a Pink than a purple? If the shoe fits... ;)

So, was the racing tonight at Monaco? Guessing it gave you a rough indication of times and such.... I won't be in the endurance races, as I do 7-a-side football regularly now anyway. I do love endurance/longer distance sprint events though, would be nice to pick mine up from the draft table and at least make a couple races out of it...

The Ultra Red Citroen? Which is more of a Pink than a purple? If the shoe fits... ;)

So, was the racing tonight at Monaco? Guessing it gave you a rough indication of times and such.... I won't be in the endurance races, as I do 7-a-side football regularly now anyway. I do love endurance/longer distance sprint events though, would be nice to pick mine up from the draft table and at least make a couple races out of it...
We know what happens when you do endurance races ;)

No some good driving tonight. There was one moment where @von Holstein @bloodyboyblue and myself went 3 wide through the chicane, obviously rubbing but no incidents. Nice one guys :cheers:

But there was a big orange BMW in mine and pam's way :lol:

You just have to believe you have pace ;)
Lightning McQueen : 'Speed. I am Speed' :lol:

sorry could not make endurance very busy this afternoon doing a maths course nearly made it.hope can make it in time for wensday should be
abble to tho. got sexy young maths teacher lol i have to persuade her to let me go early. she fall for my sweetie charm .
Oh my god I laughed too hard at that :lol:
Doing a math course, ok. Next thing, 'my teacher is hot' yeah sure you were learning mate ;)

Only 44's on a fast lap? I'm pretty sure I overtook two cars in two laps in a short race in testing and still clocked 43's...
I did consistent 45's at the start and then consistent 44's, setting a 44.1 fastest lap, before doing 45's on worn tyres and then 47's on SM's and going on to win by 14 seconds over @Doomstorm16 and over a minute to @sb360.

Back