(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Breaking News!

GTOR Toyota driver True-blue-8 is being investigated after a bust up with the Toyota Garage.
FP2 Is seeing the Toyota 0.3 of a second off the Division 2 driver @Doomstorm16

After many laps the Toyota was still off the pace. Doom then went of to stretch his legs. True-blue then allegedly jumped in the D2 BMW, then set the fastest time of the session on his second lap. He beat doom's car by 0.4 and his own by 0.8

True is being investigated and may be fined £20,000 for taking the car for a 'joy ride'. But you can expect an edgy difficult end to the season for the GTOR team​

Breaking News!

GTOR Toyota driver True-blue-8 is being investigated after a bust up with the Toyota Garage.
FP2 Is seeing the Toyota 0.3 of a second off the Division 2 driver @Doomstorm16

After many laps the Toyota was still off the pace. Doom then went of to stretch his legs. True-blue then allegedly jumped in the D2 BMW, then set the fastest time of the session on his second lap. He beat doom's car by 0.4 and his own by 0.8

True is being investigated and may be fined £20,000 for taking the car for a 'joy ride'. But you can expect an edgy difficult end to the season for the GTOR team​
You 🤬, you stole my car then beat me in it!:mad:

All those crashes from @Mikey24 I think he might actually be this guy :P

upload_2015-3-31_19-46-11.jpeg

6 more still left to fill!
5 as we need one space for the streamer :D

and wam is confirmed so 4

Also ninja, buck, emo, stocky, nugget, joe lol are all probably going to show up...

We could bring 3/4 up from D2, but then it's who do we bring up, without affecting a championship battle....

Back