(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did lol, but I meant are each Nissan the same, and are each audi the same etc :lol:

Tell you what these PD specs are mega (Guy Martin phrase lol) they are all setting identical times. PD Got something right :eek: :bowdown:
PD specs as in the QM ones?

Wow, remind me how we didn't get this sh:censored:ite track changed to Midfield again?

I'll be there but I haven't been practicing, this game is so dead to me now... :lol:

I'm there but don't finish work till 6.30 Tonite so maybe late.
Any idea your ETA?

3rd post says Endurance today, I take it's a typo? We'll still be doing the 3 races right?
Must have changed the wrong date, normal 3 races tonight :) 👍

I don't like to change BoP during the season, and especially being my car too :( but i'd like to suggesta 10bhp for the Toyota. I don't mind it being half a second or so off but a full second to me against other cars at a small track, I've 🤬 that up :lol: Would like to make it a bit more even and even at round 1 skeng was struggling with it to. opinions and any against that?

Race 3 too long?

Also, you may want to follow this. If the race times are 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00 respectively that means heavy rain for Race 2 and light for Race 3. 👍

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/last-24-hours/japan/ibaraki/tsukuba
:confused:

I mean, why does one site say one thing another the opposite. I mean, it's not like it's a prediction. That time has gone, all they had to do was record what happened when they stuck their head out of the window. some people :P

We'll go with yours ;)

I witnessed @buck1 out on track setting lovely lap times last night, so I guess she's competing 👍

But 0.5 seconds slower than you :indiff:
sad-dog-copy-624x517.jpg

Back