(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so we're going into the last round of this season, how time flies eh? its like the season just started lol
Next week is likely going to be my last racing round on GTP, but this has been the best season so far for me, special thanks to @Doomstorm16 , @Mikey24 and @von Holstein , for bringing a competitive challenge and yet being very clean (unlike me at times). Its been an excellent experience :gtpflag: so thanks guys!

and also to @TickleMyNug for being a great team mate, discussing tactics and working together during the races has been useful and a huge advantage. Its been great racing along side you! :cool:

Its been an epic season (Cheers @True-blue-8 :cheers:), my hopes were much higher since there were less drivers and I had alot of experience but despite giving it everything and getting consistent points, my rivals proved to be better drivers than me.

Lastly, If I have ever took you off or unfairly caused you to lose your opportunities in a race, I apologies, it was never my intention to do so and I know what it feels like but sometimes the car gets out of hand and it all ends in tears :(

so yeah, I don't think I'll be continuing here and my time in competitive racing has come to an end, but I may return on GT7 on the PS4 (when it eventually gets released, knowing PD its sometime away)
It's a shame to see you go, I do hope we can race again in the future, this season has been fantastic.

Makes me want a ps4 now, time to start saving so i can play with you lot when you all inevitably moves to project cars because yamauchi doesn't know how to make a game that is compatible with any kind of internet connection

It's a shame to see you go, I do hope we can race again in the future, this season has been fantastic.
it has been,
but as for racing again, I will still be playing GT6, just not racing competitively so any of you can still join me :P, I have had enough of taking this game too seriously whilst not getting any better as a driver and I miss the times when I didn't and just played it for fun.

Well, you've been behind me for most of the season, so I guess it's only fair...

Don't worry though, buck, you can still catch up in the last round!!! 👍 I may even decide to not turn up, or better still, race to gain three reprimands and then park up somewhere to make it easier for you. :sly:

Look, I'm feeling really nice, so how about I add 60kg to my car as well? Shake on it?

I looked like you had 60kg's strapped to your car last night judging by the speed you were going through the corners :D

As it's the last round next week i have to show up and give you one last spanking just to remind you that you are my GTTCC bit:censored:ch :cheers:

I looked like you had 60kg's strapped to your car last night judging by the speed you were going through the corners :D

As it's the last round next week i have to show up and give you one last spanking just to remind you that you are my GTTCC bit:censored:ch :cheers:
It's how the car handles when you've not rebuilt the chassis or the engine for two rounds. I won't make that mistake again, but I will be sure to add 60 kg to it properly. 👍

How can I be your b:censored:h if I'm 58 pts ahead of you with both drop scores taken off? 67 pts ahead if we're counting your drop scores. Someone's got to be desperate to get off the receiving end of some royal spankings if they're forgetting that! :D

We caught up with Sexwall Racing @Duker_86 and @DR_ingo5 ahead of their team title challenge next week.

Going into the finale at Silverstone, Sexwall are leading the team championship. Before the season started, did either of you think you'd be in this position at all?

DR_ingo5 - When GTTCC Season 3 started and I saw the drivers line up I had low expectations for SEXWALL's first season. But we have made it to the top and will put up a hard fight to stay there.

duker_86 - No not at all. Pre-season Ingo and I agreed to join forces and our aim was and is just to have fun as the driver line up was full of quality. Now that we find ourselves in a position where we are on top im sure we wont want to give it up lightly.

The last few races Sexwall seemed to have found their feet and have really pushed forward. Last week ingo scored his first GTTCC podium and now this week his first win, with duker scoring his first podium of the season too. What do these kind of results mean for you against fast, established drivers within the series and GTPlanet itself?

DR_ingo5 - Me and my Team mate Durker regularly talk about our relaxed and easy attitude and I think this helps . But the nerves always show their face on race day. Those nerves that are caused by the big names and being up there or chasing them is great fun.

duker_86 - Its always good to mix it with the best but its more important to have a team mate who respects me and whom I respect back.

We can all see that the team have a friendly atmosphere. But when will we see your first win duker now ingo has his?

Both - Soon.

If when you limp it over the line in race 3 and have won the title, how will you celebrate?

DR_ingo5 - Get Naked.

duker_86 - I will run a lap in ingo's sweaty mankini then get some bitches

Do either have you have contracts to remain at Sexwall for GTTCC-4?

DR_ingo5 - I concentrate on 1 season at a time. Nothing is set in stone.

duker_86 - At the moment lets just focus on getting this season underway and leave contracts to our agents although i've much enjoyed Sexwall Racings maiden season.

Final Question. Who will come out top next week. xflow or Agro?

duker_86 - Xflow, we need him to be ahead to take points off agro for the teams title!

Thanks for your time guys :cheers:

Sorry for late post but had no broadband since Wednesday.

Awful evening result wise, however the racing was fun with the people I could see (couldn't see Agro, Buck or Mikey).

Two of the races there were two cars stuck on the start grid, anyone else have this?

Race 1: Going okay, go in the pits no pit crew, just park up.

Race 2: Binned it first lap, also forgot to repair chassis and oil, car was slow and all over the place.

Race 3: Going okay again, few good battles, then going up the straight duker's static ghost car turned solid and smashed me into the wall.

I did finish race 3 just behind you true but got disco'd just after, not that it matters score wise.

Drop Score!

Last edited:
It's how the car handles when you've not rebuilt the chassis or the engine for two rounds. I won't make that mistake again, but I will be sure to add 60 kg to it properly. 👍

How can I be your b:censored:h if I'm 58 pts ahead of you with both drop scores taken off? 67 pts ahead if we're counting your drop scores. Someone's got to be desperate to get off the receiving end of some royal spankings if they're forgetting that! :D

Your forgetting one thing essex boy, I have missed roughly 10 races due to DC'ing & leaving early so count yourself lucky chump .

💡 I will play the benny hill tune next week just as you enter the track it would be fitting :D

There's a little rumour that a familiar team name will be returning to GTTCC. I would presume that @True-blue-8, @NinjaEvo, @Matt tiff and @sibbystiggy would have an idea on which team this is. ;)
orange motorsport?

Your forgetting one thing essex boy, I have missed roughly 10 races due to DC'ing & leaving early so count yourself lucky chump .

💡 I will play the benny hill tune next week just as you enter the track it would be fitting :D
awww bless don't bully the guy

So. Our driver(s) in the chair for our first edition will be none other than @xflow1390 and @GT_Vette

xflow1390 and TRL_Agro both go into the final round this weekend with it too close to decide between the two.

What would it mean for you to win the title, and how nervous are you?

TRL_Agro - I think it'll be a good title to add to my record. I'd be very happy to be able to do that. Nervous now, no. Nervous on wednesday, yes.

xflow1390 - With the amount of quality drivers that signed up for this season, I wasn't expecting to be in this position. So if I do win, it will be a massive bonus. I'm sure I'll be nervous on the start line but at the minute I'm excited.

xflow1390, you've been in this position before last season. Would you say the finale is more difficult this season, or a lot easier?

xflow1390 - Same really, almost no points in it and up against an amazing driver.

But Like last season you've won the independent title before the final round. Will you take that into the finale and use it to boost your confidence?

xflow1390 - I s'pose it boosts confidence a bit, but I know I've got to pull out all the stops in the final.

Agro, You've won various GTPlanet series. But it's a different scenario for you this time. Instead of having 1 race which you know what you need to do, you now have 3 and it's more spread. Will this throw a spanner in the works?

Agro - I've actually only got the one title, which was very well earned. One race, three races, it doesn't matter to me. I'll do my best in each race and take it one corner at a time like I always do.

Usually Race cars are usually your speciality. Start of this season you came in and initially needed to get to grips with the GTTCC road cars. Do you think you've finally found the right balance and how do these cars differ to what you've drove in the past?

I've always loved driving formula cars and GT cars, but I felt like I needed a change to stay fresh in my driving skills. I've never drove any FWD cars competitively so it was a learning experience. I picked the Golf for that reason and it was the most balanced FWD car. It is a vastly different type of racing from what I have done. I had to get used to moving slower and being more patient in my inputs. I think its made me slightly smoother in slower cars.

Even with penalties this season, it hasn't seemed to affect you both. But with 2nd place penalty for Agro and none for xflow for the first race, do you think this will make much of a difference?

Agro - Knowing that top speed is my cars biggest weakness, I am worried very much, especially since the last round is on the most power oriented track on the calendar.

xflow1390 - To be honest I'd rather not of made the mistake I made in race 3 last round which resulted in me finishing 6th rather than 3rd, that way I'd have a larger points buffer. So it's swings and roundabouts, yes it is an advantage, but only if I can make it count. 1 mistake and it could be all over.

Britain is usually associated with rain, would you like to see a wet race?

Agro - I always want rain! Maybe it could give me a chance to stretch the gaps in the corners and keep the other higher power cars at bay.

xflow1390 - No thank you sir. It is a challenge I enjoy but it's not a challenge I want in the final

Being in Britain and your home crowd xflow, Do you think this will give you a confidence boost?

xflow1390 - Only if they can somehow find a way to slow Agro down ;)

With the future GTTCC themed seasons set out. GTTCC-4 the one make hybrid, a classic GTTCC-5 and V8 DTM style season 6, which of these do you think is more up your street?

Agro - I think the V8 DTM style should fit me since I like high power RWD cars the most.

xflow1390 - I love the one make series, makes for a leval playing field. And I do love a good classic.

You're both in contention for other championship titles. Does this matter to you or will you just be focusing on the drivers title?

Agro - My main focus is always a driver title. Being that I'm the only one in a VW, I think the chance of a manufacturers title is a long shot, if not impossible. A team title will be nice for Team Redline, but if Evo would show up, I'd have to tell him to stay out of my way and block everyone else :lol:

xflow1390 - Nope it all about the driver title.

Anything else you want to say?

Agro - I just have one wish. I hope the servers cooperate. That would be great :eek:

xflow1390 - Remember to have fun guys :cheers:

Thank you both for your time and best of luck :cheers:
So, who will come out on top? Well join us next Wednesday for the GTTCC-3 Finale

Back