(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your forgetting one thing essex boy, I have missed roughly 10 races due to DC'ing & leaving early so count yourself lucky chump .

💡 I will play the benny hill tune next week just as you enter the track it would be fitting :D
You should really find out whether I'm originally from Essex first ;) and besides, you've only missed two more races than me for similar reasons boyo! Two full rounds right off the bat and two somewhere within the last few rounds.

I'll dig out the theme tune for Crufts for when you enter the track. ;) Nah to be fair, you've raced well this season... It seems like second nature for you being in a car, ya know, being on all fours an' all... Although you REALLY need to stop sticking your head out the window and panting. Very off-putting...

You should really find out whether I'm originally from Essex first ;) and besides, you've only missed two more races than me for similar reasons boyo! Two full rounds right off the bat and two somewhere within the last few rounds.

I'll dig out the theme tune for Crufts for when you enter the track. ;) Nah to be fair, you've raced well this season... It seems like second nature for you being in a car, ya know, being on all fours an' all... Although you REALLY need to stop sticking your head out the window and panting. Very off-putting...
Meow.

We caught up with TeamRedline boss @IMMORTALPILOT ahead of next week's finale. He'll be making sure everything is in good shape for Agro, no pressure from the boss mate ;)

With Agro going into the final round of GTTCC against the reigning champion xflow, and both drivers extremely close how do you think Agro will do?

I am sure Agro will win the championship he always gives 100% and he really wants to win it.

Redline Racing have the chance to win the teams title next week if TRL run a second driver due to EVOLUTION dropping out with time commitment issues. However are you going to ask him to attend or enter another driver to add another trophy to your ever expanding trophy cabinet?

To be honest I'm not up to date but i will talk with him

TRL are known for being the fastest team in GT. However they haven't held a 100% record since entering GTOR. With EVO and Agro being held off by xflow and even yourself being beaten by chris. Do you think we have a new wave of racers coming in?

I am not worried its not possible that every race run 100% after plan sometimes it happen unlucky things but we always try to make a perfect race

You've got a reasonable lead in the FGT series with a few races left. Do you think you'll be able to win the championship before the last race at Indy?

I give my best for it.

Anything else you would like to say?

I would like to thanks all TRL Drivers that we have got that massive Team I never have thought when I have start with the Team that we get this strong Team on Time Trials and on League Races and its not the end now we are looking still for more very fast drivers in the Team

Thanks for your time :cheers:

@Storm_SP17 AKA joey essex

Will you be gt6ing later, if so let me know i will join you 👍

..also it will be interesting to see how far behind me you will be this week 👍 hopefully see you later joey x

@Storm_SP17 AKA joey essex

Will you be gt6ing later, if so let me know i will join you 👍

..also it will be interesting to see how far behind me you will be this week 👍 hopefully see you later joey x
So, you choose the one person out of TOWIE that would make having your ass handed to you these last couple seasons all the more embarrassing? Well done, Hooch, well done... :lol:

So, you choose the one person out of TOWIE that would make having your ass handed to you these last couple seasons all the more embarrassing? Well done, Hooch, well done... :lol:

Hooch :irked: But i just cant get angry with you because your so cute joey ......

images

:D ^ the teeth match :D

There isn't really, just 'something that been kicked around the office'.

A while ago I said we'd run a different theme each season and that is what I've had planned. ;)
So making a move towards cars with actual downforce, not just show spoilers! Me like 👍

How long will pre-season be between gtcc 3 & 4?
Well I know people don't like sitting around waiting. People are free so we may as well race. So i'd say 3 weeks until race 1. If people want longer then let me know

So making a move towards cars with actual downforce, not just show spoilers! Me like 👍
The DTM? I'm not 100% sure if we'll be using the Touring Car versions

Just a heads up.

On the 29th/30th april not next Wednesday, the Wednesday after i'll be going down to Yorkshire (watch out @NinjaEvo :lol:) for the Wednesday and Thursday on a college trip. Bronte Museum then off to the pub :P so I won't be holding an 'official' test night that week. @Pamellaaa same will be for PTCC mate, not sure what time i'll get back but I expect it to be late evening. 👍

Last race of the season and nobody is saying a word.
Where's the excitement and enthusiasm gone.
I wish everyone the best of luck but you are all going down!!! I am ready to drive the nuts of my BMW (cause I don't need it any more)
But remeber have fun and enjoy the race :gtpflag::cheers::sly::sly::sly::mischievous::mischievous::mischievous: :nervous:

Plus I've turned on today and there's an update. It's for GT acadamy but please do it before tomorrow's race.

I wish everyone the best of luck but you are all going down!!! I am ready to drive the nuts of my BMW (cause I don't need it any more)
But remeber have fun and enjoy the race :gtpflag::cheers::sly::sly::sly::mischievous::mischievous::mischievous: :nervous:

Plus I've turned on today and there's an update. It's for GT acadamy but please do it before tomorrow's race.
I was just thinking to myself, the quiet before the storm... :lol:

Sorry everyone, the majority have been behind closed doors dealing with a much larger situation so our time has been taken up by that.

But thank god the update was today :D

EDIT - Hopefully the enthusiasm will be back for the new season

Back