(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Round 4 - Deep Forest Raceway

Race 1

Pole - xflow1390

1. xflow1390
2. TRL_EVOLUTION
3. PleaseD1e
4. StormPacer17
5. CptMadBean
6. Buck_aroo2
7. TRL_Agro
8. FaithlessEmo
9. wambam23
10. Pamellaaa
11. NinjitsuEvolved
12. duker_86
13. True-blue-8

Fastest lap - StormPacer17 - 1.21.289
Lap leaders - xflow1390, TRL_EVOLUTION, PleaseD1e

Race 2

1. CptMadBean
2. Buck_aroo2
3. wambam23
4. TRL_EVOLUTION
5. xflow1390
6. PleaseD1e
7. StormPacer17
8. FaithlessEmo
9. duker_86
10. Pamellaaa
11. NinjitsuEvolved
12. True-blue-8

Fastest lap - xflow1390 - 1.21.943
Lap leaders - Buck_aroo2, FaithlessEmo, CptMadBean

Race 3

SuperPole - StormPacer17

1. xflow1390
2. PleaseD1e (Reprimand)
3. StormPacer17
4. TRL_EVOLUTION (Reprimand) (Reprimand)
5. CptMadBean
6. NinjitsuEvolved
7. duker_86
8. Pamellaaa
9. wambam23
10. True-blue-8

Fastest lap - xflow1390 - 1.21.375
Lap leaders - xflow1390

Race 1

Pole - mikey_2412

1. mikey_2412
2. doomstorm16
3. Mystiq83
4. bloodyboyblue
5. TickleMyNugget
6. TheOldStig
7. ElCondensator
8. JOE9074

fastest Lap - mikey_2412
Lap leaders - mikey_2412, bloodyboyblue

Race 2

1. Mystiq83
2. mikey_2412
3. doomstorm16
4. TheOldStig
5. TickleMyNugget
6. bloodyboyblue
7. JOE9074

Fastest lap - TheOldStig
lap leaders - Mystiq83, TheOldStig

Race 3

SuperPole - Mystiq83

1. doomstorm16
2. bloodyboyblue
3. TickleMyNuget
4. Mystiq83
5. mikey_2412
6. JOE9074

Fastest lap - doomstorm16
Lap leaders - doomstorm16

Points up soon đź‘Ť​

@True-blue-8 looking at the results at least you improved your position in every race 13th - 12th - 10th :bowdown: :D

I dont know if this had anything to do with the eclipse but something strange happened to me today, as i was driving down the highstreet someone threw apples, pears & bananas at my car, i reported it to the police and they are treating it as a ... drive by fruiting .

:cheers:

@True-blue-8 looking at the results at least you improved your position in every race 13th - 12th - 10th :bowdown: :D

I dont know if this had anything to do with the eclipse but something strange happened to me today, as i was driving down the highstreet someone threw apples, pears & bananas at my car, i reported it to the police and they are treating it as a ... drive by fruiting .

Thought it was you driving pass, dam you report it.
Hmm well it was not me :nervous:

Oh dear, apple-ing jokes yet again... Trust @buck1 to be the one trying to steal the lime-light from everyone else, huh? :sly:

@True-blue-8 please remove me from the entry list. Thanks.

As Ian pulling out of GTTCC, I'm sorry I will be doing the same.
I keep on getting a feeling I'm being told I'm ruining GTTCC, and my testing bud is Ian.

There been some great races here and there always been race 3, what I've started to call the Wacky race.
I hope the fun returns to GTTCC with me leaving and I maybe joining the SJTCC.
So I may see some of you there If I join it.

Well Good luck to all still in GTTCC, make sure you not give Xflow any easy win lol

Well just for the record I've told no one they've 'ruined' the series. But with some clear driving which has been purposeful I've tried nicely asking people to calm down. So now I finally put my foot down if people want to go of crying that's fine.

My health problems are getting seriously bad as are those around me and this is my escape. I don't want to spend the time having to deal with this crap. Think what people want but I've tried to run this in a friendly and soft way and peope don't like it when the rules are enforced.

This isn't just my opinion, it's from many others too.

I'm fed up running around asking people to do so and so. I'm stepping back and if people don't want to do it then I wont bother trying to come to terms with it. I'll just open the door myself.

Points open in 5 mins. Drivers still looking very close. Personally i'd like @Ian_83 @CptMadBean to stay but that's their decision.

Attachments

• pudency.png
    pudency.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 7
I wished i had saved it tbh, if say someone like alonso pulled a move like that the crowd would erupt with excitement :bowdown:

edit: You should upload it and have a vote on it whether it was a piece of utter brilliance or the move of a madwoman đź’ˇ

I wished i had saved it tbh, if say someone like alonso pulled a move like that the crowd would erupt with excitement :bowdown:

edit: You should upload it and have a vote on it whether it was a piece of utter brilliance or the move of a madwoman đź’ˇ
I believe it was brilliant don't worry :lol: I was just so shocked :lol:
Only problem it was off track :( would have been overtake of the season in my book though :lol:

Back