[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
Excellent! Are you around tomorrow for the opening endurance?

The colour for Team Honda is Premium Yellow Pearl ll, It is one of the choices when you first buy the car.

The Fit has looked strong at Motegi in pre-season testing, I think @CptMadBean grabbed the fastest lap in one when we were testing the other day, should have strong pace this week.
Spoilsport.

YES!!!

Wait, um, I mean... Awww, really?

Phew, got away with that one, and they'll never know...
Well, if I recall my scion looked amazing ;)

This is the second PTCC I've seen today.

True, I have seen that as well, both posted within about two hours.

Having looked though the concepts are pretty different and I imagine the community here is large enough that this won't cause any problems.

True, I have seen that as well, both posted within about two hours.

Having looked though the concepts are pretty different and I imagine the community here is large enough that this won't cause any problems.

24Hrs later......

images

:lol:

After testing I am going to have to make a small change to the format for qualifying for the endurance races, qualifying using practice doesn't work properly if you attempt to change tyre compound before the race starts, this is a tactic that I want to be available to people so I am going to set the lobby to use the proper qualifying mode, this will enable anyone wanting to start on SMs to select these prior to qualifying, pit after 1 lap for the SS tyres and use these to qualify.

So:

@Mikey24
@Drex12
@CptMadBean
@Ian_83
@sb360
@glenn88
@von Holstein
@Duker_86
@bloodyboyblue
@ImTheConan
@buck1
@TickleMyNug
@STOCKY8A1
@True-blue-8
@jake anderson
@mustafur
@NinjaEvo

Anyone who wants to compete in tonights endurance race will need to be online by 7PM BST (GMT+1) I will not be red flagging the racing or creating manual grids for latecomers so if there is going to be an issue with making the time please let me know ASAP.

A manual grid reset may be used in the event of someone DCing during qualifying, this will be at the discretion of myself and the rest of the stewards.

Edit: Forgot to tag Ninja.

Last edited:
Forgot all about this. :crazy: I've been so busy with other things. Sorry that I've not been about and contributing much these past few days.

I'll be racing tonight. 👍

I've got a few more things to get done first , but I hope to be online plenty early enough.

No worries m8, I sort of forget Mondays was today again.
Pam should be opening the room about 17:30 and we both had a little race.
Pam got a 30.6?? in the Mini and I got a 30.6?? to just a little of pam time.
So the race tonight could be a close one, anyway me going for some food and a little look on H1Z1.
Late night last night a Ian lol

No worries m8, I sort of forget Mondays was today again.
Pam should be opening the room about 17:30 and we both had a little race.
Pam got a 30.6?? in the Mini and I got a 30.6?? to just a little of pam time.
So the race tonight could be a close one, anyway me going for some food and a little look on H1Z1.
Late night last night a Ian lol
Yeah it was a late one. It was gone 3o'clock when my head hit the pillow.

See you on track soon.

Good race tonight, see pams pit crew gave up on him lol.
Started on SM tyres want pit stop to goto SS, but hit X again :(
Then crashed as was not happy being on them :(

Did my best to get Ian back in my view but no hope :/
Was happy with my lap times wow I was quick lol

Back