[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
Well since it's the only one left, ill have the alfa then. Colour will be one of the stock reds, will tell you which one when I buy it later

You are welcome to join another team there are 4 of each car available, the Alfa is just the only remaining car that would give you colour choice, I would prefer not to have two teams running the same colour but if thats what you want you are the first driver and those are the rules!

You are welcome to join another team there are 4 of each car available, the Alfa is just the only remaining car that would give you colour choice, I would prefer not to have two teams running the same colour but if thats what you want you are the first driver and those are the rules!
I wanted colour choice, otherwise I'd have probably gone fit or megane.
Anyway, is alfa red fine, it's one of the choices when buying the car.
Also, most Tuesdays I should think

This sounds interesting, hopefully I won't forget about it but I'll use the MiTo, #25.

You are in the OP.

If its OK, I would like the MiTo as well, but I can change to a different car if the other teams don't have enough drivers.
GTP: ImTheConan
PSN: ImTheConan
Number: #88

As are you!

If I could start to get some track choices posted guys that would be great, I just need a list of 8 tracks that you want to race at in order of preference, once these start to come in the calendar will start to take shape 👍

If I could start to get some track choices posted guys that would be great, I just need a list of 8 tracks that you want to race at in order of preference, once these start to come in the calendar will start to take shape 👍
PM or on the thread?

Thanks mate, I will update the OP with the colour shortly. How many Tuesdays will you be able to make do you think?
Some with school and such but Fridays are preferred but the whole weekend works but I will play it by ear.

PM or on the thread?

Thread is fine, no reason to keep these hidden. Helps people correct me if I get the maths wrong as well.

I am not going to hide my choices either so I will be picking:

Laguna Seca
Mid Field Raceway
Willow Springs Big Willow
Grand Valley East Reverse
Red Bull Ring Full
Silverstone National
Nurburgring GP/D
Apricot Hill

I will try to get a running total up in one of the first few posts later this evening.

Thread is fine, no reason to keep these hidden. Helps people correct me if I get the maths wrong as well.

I am not going to hide my choices either so I will be picking:

Laguna Seca
Mid Field Raceway
Willow Springs Big Willow
Grand Valley East Reverse
Red Bull Ring Full
Silverstone National
Nurburgring GP/D
Apricot Hill

I will try to get a running total up in one of the first few posts later this evening.
I like these tracks.

My Track List in order:

1 Mount Panorama
2 Suzuka East
3 Brands Indy
4 Silverstone National
5 Nurburgring GP/D
6 Daytona RC
7 Monza
8 Madrid (I think we need a street circuit and this would be great would these cars)

Last edited:
My Track List in no particular order:

Mount Panorama
Suzuka East
Brands Indy
Silverstone National
Nurburgring GP/D
Daytona RC
Monza
Madrid (I think we need a street circuit and this would be great would these cars)

As I am scoring these from 8 to 1 are you happy with me taking this order or would you like to put them in order of favourite to least favourite?

Best to worst:

1. Silverstone National
  2. Motegi East
  3. Laguna Seca
  4. Big Willow or Streets of Willow
  5. Cote d'Azur
  6. Monza
  7. Brands Hatch Indy or GP
  8. Toss up between Nurburgring GP/D and Midfield Raceway.

As I am scoring these from 8 to 1 are you happy with me taking this order or would you like to put them in order of favourite to least favourite?
I think that's the order I am going to go with, Mt Panorama-1 to Madrid-8

My choice of tracks in order of preference:

Red Bull Full
Apricot Hill forward
Brands Hatch GP
Trial Mountain forward
Midfield (either forward or reverse)
Motegi East
Deep Forest Reverse
Nurburgring GP/D

And I noticed you have my psn as bloodyblueboy, people always mess that up.

Best to worst:

1. Silverstone National
  2. Motegi East
  3. Laguna Seca
  4. Big Willow or Streets of Willow
  5. Cote d'Azur
  6. Monza
  7. Brands Hatch Indy or GP
  8. Toss up between Nurburgring GP/D and Midfield Raceway.

I went with Big Willow as no-one else has picked streets of yet.

If you could let me know your preference for which Brands Hatch and which final choice you want that would be great :D

Back