• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
If i had to pick a few tracks theyd be:

1) Autumn ring mini
2) Rome
3) Motegi west
4) One of the eiger tracks
5) Cote d azur

That's pretty much it, i don't mind what we run anyhow.

Added to the OP!

was just looking into this and would like to join up with the Alfa Romeo mito 1.4 T sport.
Gtp baja_j
Psn baja_j
Thanks!

Welcome mate, I have added you to the OP,

We have our first complete team, @baja_j is joining @Doomstorm16, @bloodyboyblue and @ImTheConan in racing for Team Alfa Romeo in the inaugural season of the SJTCC.

If you could let me know some track choices when you have them I will get the votes updated again.

Suzuka East
Grand Valley East
Midfield Reverse

Cheers,

You have up to 8 choices if there are any other tracks you would like to see.

At the moment Midfield only has votes for forwards, its much more likely to be in the calendar if your vote is for forwards, up to you, I can put it up for reverse if you would prefer.

Grand Valley East is looking like a safe bet now as well :)

Ok, Midfield forward then.
And lastly...
Big willow and mount panorama

Thank you, I have your selections as:

Suzuka East
Grand Valley East
Midfield Forward
Laguna seca
Rb ring
Cote d'Azur
Big Willow
Mount Panorama

I will get the votes arranged and added to the OP tonight or tomorrow :)

So only thing left is to paint the car red and are we sharing set-ups amongst teams?

Yes, teams are teams and can share as much or as little information as they like. If this works as I intended I am hoping for all the teams to be helping each other out and doing their best to get team points!

Last edited:
Oh, I'm number 27 btw. Sorry I forgot that bit.
So, From the way it looks Silverstone National will be the first track we race on?

Oh, I'm number 27 btw. Sorry I forgot that bit.
So, From the way it looks Silverstone National will be the first track we race on?

We will probably run the season in reverse order. A finale at Autumn Ring Mini right now 👍

All track voting has now been updated,

Currently our Calendar looks like this :

32 Grand Valley East
30 Autumn Ring Mini Reverse
28 Laguna Seca
28 Suzuka East
23 Silverstone National
21 Red Bull Ring Full
18 Rome

but we do have a 4 way tie for the final spot at the moment.

17 Cote d'Azur
17 Mid Field Raceway
17 Willow Springs Big Willow
17 Nurburgring GP/D

Right guys, we are two days out from out first test. I am hoping to use this test to figure out where all the cars stand in terms of performance balance and to let everyone get a feel for the cars and the racing we will be doing :cheers:

We will run on the 4 tracks that are currently tied for the final position on the calendar to help us all gauge how well each will work for this sort of racing and hopefully help us all reach an agreement on which track will be carried forward into the season proper.

I know that @TickleMyNug won't be able to attend this week.

How many of the following drivers will be able to race?

@Mikey24
@Drex124
@vetteman24
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@ImTheConan
@baja_j
@True-blue-8

I will open a lobby at approximately 18:30 GMT, this link should convert this into your local time for you. (could someone not in England let me know if this works please)

Right guys, we are two days out from out first test. I am hoping to use this test to figure out where all the cars stand in terms of performance balance and to let everyone get a feel for the cars and the racing we will be doing :cheers:

We will run on the 4 tracks that are currently tied for the final position on the calendar to help us all gauge how well each will work for this sort of racing and hopefully help us all reach an agreement on which track will be carried forward into the season proper.

I know that @TickleMyNug won't be able to attend this week.

How many of the following drivers will be able to race?

@Mikey24
@Drex124
@vetteman24
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@ImTheConan
@baja_j
@True-blue-8

I will open a lobby at approximately 18:30 GMT, this link should convert this into your local time for you. (could someone not in England let me know if this works please)
Ill be there

Back