[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
Oh dear :(

That's not good mate, its pretty new isn't it? should get sorted out right?

Ds3 tonight then?
It's not too bad, it's just the FFB gone. Either way I'll have to search for a new adapter. đź‘Ť

I'm not sure, I'll have to have a go.

@Pamellaaa when you said beware of spinning on pit entry, how the hell do you spin an FF?

Edit: Just thought, I'm fairly sure that you spun on Monday?

Spinning? I didn't put that I don't think :odd:

I just meant running wide and understeering on the entry! I don't think I spun on Monday but I did run wide when attempting to pit and had to take an extra lap :nervous:

Spinning? I didn't put that I don't think :odd:

I just meant running wide and understeering on the entry! I don't think I spun on Monday but I did run wide when attempting to pit and had to take an extra lap :nervous:
You didn't say spinning but you gave the impression ;)

Who spun then, I definitely saw someone backwards at the entry but that may have been in practice.

Who spun then, I definitely saw someone backwards at the entry but that may have been in practice.

No idea, someone went very wide in the final turn mid race but I don't think it was pit lane related!

I got out of shape in the pit lane and ended up missing the entrance, kept it pointing in the right direction though.

Final tagging session pre race and drivers briefing time :)

@Mikey24
@Drex124
@CptMadBean
@Ian_83
@Pamellaaa
@glenn88
@von Holstein
@Duker_86
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@ImTheConan
@buck1
@STOCKY8A1
@mustafur
@NinjaEvo
@Roflwaffle
@True-blue-8

Please let me know if you wont be available to attend for any reason!

Drivers Briefing

Please take extra care into turn 1 in the early laps, it is far tighter than most tracks and is a major pinch point, anyone diving up the inside here and making contact will be investigated by the stewards and dealt with appropriately. Lap 1 will be even more chaotic than normal at this track so ensure that you are always leaving space for other drivers and you aren't forcing anyone off the track, brake early and just aim to get through corner 1 safely, there will be plenty of opportunities to make up positions later in the races!

The pit entrance and pit exit are potentially problematic here, the pit lane exit spits you out quite sharply into traffic so please be aware both when you are pitting and when you are passing the pit lane. The track is wide at the point so it shouldn't cause issues but if someone is taking a defensive line down the right hand side of the pit straight and a car exits the pits into their path it will be deemed to be the fault of the driver coming down the straight, please avoid taking this line if there is a chance of cars exiting the pit lane.

The pit entrance is relatively straight forward but you need to take the hairpin corner yourself before the auto-drive kicks in, if you miss your braking point for this you will hop the curb back onto the track. This in itself isn't a problem but anyone doing this and causing an accident or delaying another driver will be penalised, please take care on pit entry, its a tighter corner than the main track and you may be doing this for the first time on worn tyres.

Please do everything possible to avoid pushing the "bales" on the chicane onto the track, anyone doing this will be investigated and if it is decided that insufficient effort has been made to avoid this then penalties will follow.

If any incidents occur during this evening please do not post about them in the lobby or on the thread, PM @Pamellaaa, @Doomstorm16 or @Ian_83 and they will be investigated.

Most of all, drive cleanly and have a good nights racing, I look forward to seeing you all on the track :cheers:

Main Event - Thursday 16th April
Track : Nurburgring GP/D
Room Open - 18:30
Qualifying - 19:00 - 15 minutes
Race 1 - 19:15 - 16 Laps
Race 2 - 19:45 - 16 Laps
Race 3 - 20:15 - 24 Laps

Penalties at Nurburgring GP/D
-15BHP - @Ian_83 = 235bhp
-12BHP - @CptMadBean = 238bhp
-10BHP - @Pamellaaa = 240bhp
-8BHP - @von Holstein = 242bhp
-6BHP - @Mikey24 = 244bhp
-4BHP - @NinjaEvo = 246bhp

Main Event - Thursday 16th April
Track : Nurburgring GP/D
Room Open - 18:30
Qualifying - 19:00 - 15 minutes
Race 1 - 19:15 - 16 Laps
Race 2 - 19:45 - 16 Laps
Race 3 - 20:15 - 24 Laps

Penalties at Nurburgring GP/D
-15BHP - @Ian_83 = 235bhp
-12BHP - @CptMadBean = 238bhp
-10BHP - @Pamellaaa = 240bhp
-8BHP - @von Holstein = 242bhp
-6BHP - @Mikey24 = 244bhp
-4BHP - @NinjaEvo = 246bhp

Well remembered mate, thanks!

Hey @Pamellaaa, can I put myself forward as a reserve driver. I was going to ask if I could fill the last spot on team Honda but due to connection issues Roflwaffle beat me to it. I have a Mito, Fit and Mini ready to go.

Hey @Pamellaaa, can I put myself forward as a reserve driver. I was going to ask if I could fill the last spot on team Honda but due to connection issues Roflwaffle beat me to it. I have a Mito, Fit and Mini ready to go.

Of course you can mate, there will almost certainly be room for you tonight and there might be a permanent spot available after this evening, if you would want it.

Edit: What number do you want to run @wambam23

PSN has decided it doesn't like me, and is keeping me out for no discernible good reason....

Sorry I left early guys, my brake jammed into turn 1 which put me like 30 seconds down. I don't know how much I could have continued on for though, I went skiing on Tuesday and after 3 hours of going over the ramp it gave me a banging headache that I've still got. Well done to wambam for winning race 1 and waffle race 2. I might have had a shot at beating you in race 2 but my pit crew decided to stop that swiftly. :lol: But some good duels all around tonight despite my disappointing finishes. đź‘Ť

Sorry I left early guys, my brake jammed into turn 1 which put me like 30 seconds down. I don't know how much I could have continued on for though, I went skiing on Tuesday and after 3 hours of going over the ramp it gave me a banging headache that I've still got. Well done to wambam for winning race 1 and waffle race 2. I might have had a shot at beating you in race 2 but my pit crew decided to stop that swiftly. :lol: But some good duels all around tonight despite my disappointing finishes. đź‘Ť

Thought you a little slow tonight m8, maybe take some rest before next week race.
Also Doom race 2 lap 1 turn 2 in my replay there only a little contact between us.
Really don't understand why you went so wide really, yes there was little lag in race 2.
I seemed to see alot of drivers jumping forward down the staights at times, only a little but it was there.

Can you check your replay on that Doom, when your head better.
But I did give you and easy pass on me in lap 3, wanted you to fight with others so I maybe able to get a pass on them ;)

Race 3 well done me :gtpflag:
My plan was to start on the same tyres as the Mito and In hope draft them for a good finish in the end.
I really did not think I win it once Doom brakes locked up, I thought Wambam would of just pulled away.
Oh well bad luck wambam one more lap I think you would of had me, there again I would of needed to pit again lol

Thanks everyone for attending tonight, there was some good racing all evening and some mixed up results! Well done to our two debuting drivers @wambam23 and @Roflwaffle picking up a win each!

Good luck doing that again when the penalties kick in next week ;)

Onwards, provisional results from tonight. Remember if there are any incidents that you would like investigating please PM Myself, @Doomstorm16 or @Ian_83 within 24 hours.

Provisional Results

Nurb Pre-Stewarding Results.png

Thought you a little slow tonight m8, maybe take some rest before next week race.
Also Doom race 2 lap 1 turn 2 in my replay there only a little contact between us.
Really don't understand why you went so wide really, yes there was little lag in race 2.
I seemed to see alot of drivers jumping forward down the staights at times, only a little but it was there.

Can you check your replay on that Doom, when your head better.
But I did give you and easy pass on me in lap 3, wanted you to fight with others so I maybe able to get a pass on them ;)

Race 3 well done me :gtpflag:
My plan was to start on the same tyres as the Mito and In hope draft them for a good finish in the end.
I really did not think I win it once Doom brakes locked up, I thought Wambam would of just pulled away.
Oh well bad luck wambam one more lap I think you would of had me, there again I would of needed to pit again lol
I went so wide because I didnt just get a bit of lag, you were al completly off track so I figured just go really wide and save getting myself a penalty. Also I was spit onto the grid with no countdown or anything, it just said go which was really wierd

My replay not show us all running off track, you seemed to get a little tap of me and go on your own misson out wide hmm?
Ian not seem happy on his night, I guess looking at the top 2 I can see why:

Ian 86+ 53 =139
Me 70+ 67 =137

Ian once again Thursday going to see the max -15bhp pen again :)
Me face the -13bhp :nervous:

Come on Pam where the points table for Thursday?
@Ian_83 you better be in better race form Thursday and for Monday you best just win that one.

@Roflwaffle well done showing what the Fit can do, I'm sort of good in that car too.
@wambam23 also well done on the night, I seem in testing to push that alfa just over it limits.

I'm not 100% sure the pens going to workout well with 2 drop scores.
Pam your good at maths, so my question is with pens and doing well making all racings.
could that give you the max pen and then at the end make you lose it, down to drop scores?

I am thinking 1 drop score only, maybe not any drop scores at all.
Giving leading the championship means the max pens on the next 3 races?

Maybe race 1 on Thursday could be all at full power, next 2 on the spec rule?

My replay not show us all running off track, you seemed to get a little tap of me and go on your own misson out wide hmm?
Ian not seem happy on his night, I guess looking at the top 2 I can see why:

Ian 86+ 53 =139
Me 70+ 67 =137

Ian once again Thursday going to see the max -15bhp pen again :)
Me face the -13bhp :nervous:

Come on Pam where the points table for Thursday?
@Ian_83 you better be in better race form Thursday and for Monday you best just win that one.

@Roflwaffle well done showing what the Fit can do, I'm sort of good in that car too.
@wambam23 also well done on the night, I seem in testing to push that alfa just over it limits.

I'm not 100% sure the pens going to workout well with 2 drop scores.
Pam your good at maths, so my question is with pens and doing well making all racings.
could that give you the max pen and then at the end make you lose it, down to drop scores?

I am thinking 1 drop score only, maybe not any drop scores at all.
Giving leading the championship means the max pens on the next 3 races?

Maybe race 1 on Thursday could be all at full power, next 2 on the spec rule?

Its not championship position mate, its position at the last meeting, based on provisional results it will be

WamBam
MadBean - tied
RoffleWaffle - tied
Ian
Me
Doom
Duker

getting penalties in the order, there is still some stewarding going on but the points will be posted as soon as this is complete. Should be up some time todat.

Oh I see I get 2nd place in points as tied with Roffle, so that = Ian on loads more Bhp than me :nervous:
Got to say in Btcc I've never seen wambam that quick.
guessing he suits the car or the car suit him.
Going back to pens and points a point for pole, this can't be done with -15 bhp.
Makes the pole a watse of time if your -bhp.
Race 3 and lower bhp can push you to a win, I'm thinking all being full Bhp for first race and Q.
2nd and 3rd with pens, it maybe to late to change the rules not 100%

Also Pam my pit crew/ repairs on my car reporting a lot of blue paint on my car, any idea where that blue paint can from?

I shouldn't have pitted for the third time in the last race, think I could have made it in 1st. But thought I would have a bit of a chase, see if I could make it.

Got to say in Btcc I've never seen wambam that quick.
guessing he suits the car or the car suit him.

I do have a good tune for the Mito but Silverstone National with -15bhp doesn't look fun, have to wait and see.

I shouldn't have pitted for the third time in the last race, think I could have made it in 1st. But thought I would have a bit of a chase, see if I could make it.

I do have a good tune for the Mito but Silverstone National with -15bhp doesn't look fun, have to wait and see.

National is going to be one of my strong tracks I hope. I love the track, hot laps aren't my forte there but I do race well.

Latest Posts

Back