• Saturday 11:00am AEST

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Friday 10:00pm AEST

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Saturday 1:00pm AEST

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I apologize but our times is what is making it difficult for me to join your series....
When they start is around 4am my time.

So I give up since I have failed to be part of this since the beginning

Sorry

I apologize but our times is what is making it difficult for me to join your series....
When they start is around 4am my time.

So I give up since I have failed to be part of this since the beginning

Sorry
No problem Manny, at least you've come out and said it so I stop counting on someone to be there when they won't. I understand and respect your decision.

Hi NW, I'm with Option 1 as well . . . sorry I haven't been around - but you've seen what my internet connection is like when i'm racing with you in the TSTC series . . . it's just crap at the moment and not only that I've forgotten that it's on so late . . . stupid old bloke I am!!

I'm racing the South Pacific Titles this weekend then i'm home for a weekend - then I've got a double header at Gunnedah and Tamworth for the completion of the NAB Cup here in NSW . . . so sorry mate . . .

Cheers
Phil
Fullgas62

Option 1. I've never run my own series, but I believe that, at times like these, optimism and flexibility are key to improving the RMTC.

On a side note, does anyone know how #ForzaJules is doing?

Option 1. I've never run my own series, but I believe that, at times like these, optimism and flexibility are key to improving the RMTC.

On a side note, does anyone know how #ForzaJules is doing?
Critical but stable condition

Ok, Option 1 seems to be winning the vote which is pretty surprising...

Hi NW, I'm with Option 1 as well . . . sorry I haven't been around - but you've seen what my internet connection is like when i'm racing with you in the TSTC series . . . it's just crap at the moment and not only that I've forgotten that it's on so late . . . stupid old bloke I am!!

I'm racing the South Pacific Titles this weekend then i'm home for a weekend - then I've got a double header at Gunnedah and Tamworth for the completion of the NAB Cup here in NSW . . . so sorry mate . . .

Cheers
Phil
Fullgas62
No problem, Full, as I've said and done, real motorsport comes first over the virtual world.

Driver's Briefing // Round 5 // Asia-Pacific Leg Opener // Fuji Speedway GT

Round 5 of the RMTC see's us descend on the legendary Fuji track right in the shadow of Mount Fuji. This is set to be a thriller!

Event Schedule: 11:00pm AEST- Room Opens, Practice Begins
11:15pm AEST- Qualifying Begins
11:25pm AEST (Estimate)- Race 1 Begins
11:35pm AEST (Estimate)- Race 2 Begins
11:45pm AEST (Estimate)- Race 3 Begins
12:00am AEST- Round Conclusion

General Race Info:
This race marks the first round of the Asia-Pacific Leg. Racing will begin as-per-usual with the False-Start Signal Grid Start.

Pit Lane: Pit lane lines MUST be observed. Failure to do so will result in a strict penalty up to a 30 second penalty depending on severity.

Track Edge: Track Edge around Fuji GT isn't too much of a problem as any advantage gained is easily see-able. As long as you keep it (all 4 wheels) in between the white lines, I have no problem.

Weather Forecast: Weather will not be a factor in Saturday's race. Due to no weather or time options for Fuji GT in-game.

Mass Disconnections: Will run as per usual.

Special Specs: As Fuji has a long straight, power will be boosted to 387BHP with height staying the same.

Last edited:
Practice still on tonight at 10:50pm AEST. I'm worried again for this event as I'm not hearing much. I need everyone there if possible, I'm beginning to feel I'm just running this series for nothing now, it's depressing, very depressing.

ok mate as far as i know i will be there!

i just think that its been so quiet that people are not getting the notifications so if you tag them the will come back.

As always, I could not make it to practice because of school (Which is fine, since I usually practice by myself anyway.). But as far as I know, I will definitely make it to this race.

Actually two, plus some random guys.

Maybe next time we should run a second practice session more "compatible" with european time zones, sometime between 6pm to 10pm. If enough people show interest.

Actually two, plus some random guys.

Maybe next time we should run a second practice session more "compatible" with european time zones, sometime between 6pm to 10pm. If enough people show interest.
That's as compatible it can get for all time zones. I'm pushing my boundaries enough for people in Australia.

In the unlikely chance I can't make it tonight, someone else will host, maybe @1996mikey2412 if he wants to?

Driver's Briefing updated.

That's as compatible it can get for all time zones. I'm pushing my boundaries enough for people in Australia.

In the unlikely chance I can't make it tonight, someone else will host, maybe @1996mikey2412 if he wants to?

Driver's Briefing updated.
I will mate :) 1:45PM GMT opening right?

Back