• Poll closed .
Preliminary Driver's Briefing- Round 4 // Grand Valley Speedway

Event Schedule:

10:00pm AEST- Room Opens, Practice Begins
10:30pm AEST- Qualifying Begins
10:40pm AEST (Estimate)- Race 1 Begins
11:10pm AEST (Estimate)- Race 2 begins
11:40am AEST- Round Conclusion

Genral Race Info: This race marks the final round in the Euro Leg - giving Round 4 the name: Euro Leg Finale. Racing will begin as-per-usual with the False-Start Signal Grid Start.

Pit Lane: Pit lane lines MUST be observed. Failure to do so will result in a strict penalty up to a 30 second penalty depending on severity.

Track Edge: Track Edge around Grand Valley isn't too much of a problem as any advantage gained is easily seeable. As long as you keep it (all 4 wheels) in between the white lines, I have no problem.

Weather Forecast: Weather will not be a factor in Saturday's race. Due to no weather or time options for Grand Valley in-game.

Mass Disconnections: Will be adressed in the Final Driver's Briefing on Friday Night.

That's about it for the driver's briefing for now.​

Final Driver's Briefing- Round 4 // Grand Valley Speedway

Event Schedule:

11:00pm AEST- Room Opens, Practice Begins
11:15pm AEST- Qualifying Begins
11:25pm AEST (Estimate)- Race 1 Begins
11:35pm AEST (Estimate)- Race 2 Begins
11:45pm AEST (Estimate)- Race 3 Begins
12:00am AEST- Round Conclusion

General Race Info: This race marks the final round in the Euro Leg - giving Round 4 the name: Euro Leg Finale. Racing will begin as-per-usual with the False-Start Signal Grid Start.

Pit Lane: Pit lane lines MUST be observed. Failure to do so will result in a strict penalty up to a 30 second penalty depending on severity.

Track Edge: Track Edge around Grand Valley isn't too much of a problem as any advantage gained is easily see-able. As long as you keep it (all 4 wheels) in between the white lines, I have no problem.

Weather Forecast: Weather will not be a factor in Saturday's race. Due to no weather or time options for Grand Valley in-game.

Mass Disconnections: Will run as per usual.

Hope everyone can show up to the practice in 2hrs from the time of posting.​

Practice has been cancelled due to lack of confirmed attendance. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Practice has been cancelled due to lack of confirmed attendance. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.
Mate, as far as i'm aware of theres another half hour, just because they haven't said doesn't mean they wont. Should at least give them until the time it was meant to start.

Just my opinion though 👍

Mate, as far as i'm aware of theres another half hour, just because they haven't said doesn't mean they wont. Should at least give them until the time it was meant to start.

Just my opinion though 👍
Others can still set up their own room, but I won't be able to attend. I'm terribly tired and don't feel like making a room for the same few people.

And can we not start the inside bickering again, I just want to get this series back on it's feet after a few dark days.

Just get on with it! If we are not racing why would we tell our friends about it and why would people join!
This isn't F1, there isn't any concord agreement. I sined up to race series.... That means racing!
And yet again you're at the heart of people bickering. I made a statement earlier today saying that if the server maintenance wasn't done, we would cancel the practice. Not one person objected to that. I was having trouble among others to connect to PSN so the best choice was to abandon it. Why would you care you're not even racing. If you continue trying to ignite fights within the series, trying to bring it down, I'll contact DirtyNurb about it and we'll go from there. And the other reason was the lack of confirmed attendance for the session so instead of a repeat of Monza, I took myself out of it. AND didn't you see that I said if someone else wanted to run the session, they could. AND I had my own personal reasons to as why I abandoned the session.

In short, stop trying to bring the series down from within and start supporting the series.

On an unrelated note, after the race tonight (which is still at 10:45pm AEST), I'll be contacting some committed members on taking up a role in a revised structure for the series leaders.

Come on guys, lets just concentrate on the racing 👍

SK8R, just leave him to it mate 👍 His series, and he can run it how he wants, whether it's right or wrong can be debated, but it's best not

NW, Just keep this series running mate, no matter what. Even if there is 4 drivers tomorrow, just start the race or pull the plug. Don't waste your time, but don't waste others by stopping at the last second when they were waiting

Would pop along tomorrow but have to go out and deal with some issues after tonight, so hope things go well 👍

No matter what happens tonight, we WILL be racing. I hope to see everyone there if possible besides those few that have already told me they cannot make it. Should be a good night, Grand Valley provides some of the best racing in these Renault's, so it should be a close one.

@NW48, I may not be able to make it today due to plans, if I do make it then I'll be there, but if I don't make it I'm sorry mate

Sitting in a room for this by myself is so fun! According to my previous posts, we are starting in a matter of minutes yet not one person is in the room. This looks like tonight is going to go well...

Room Open. Would like to see at least 4 people. Which without a doubt will be the same 4 people it is all the time... :( :grumpy:

Room Open. Would like to see at least 4 people. Which without a doubt will be the same 4 people it is all the time... :( :grumpy:

I don't know how well was the series running before I joined but 4 or 5 people, I think, is an ok start. If we have good racing and fun even with 5 drivers, new people will start to show up every week.
If we cancel half of the races, not only it isn't cool for you, the organizer, but also for the (few) drivers committed and it won't be very appealing for new drivers to sign up the series.

That's just my opinion (although I'm not present today and I'm really sorry for that), I've never run a series but I can imagine that's tough to pick up the pieces when things go wrong.
I just think we should be a bit more optimistic in order to get things back on track again.

PSN is back up, so practice WILL still commence tonight (Friday) at 11:00pm AEST.
I couldn't make it because of school...:guilty:

Edit: Never mind^.That was directed at Friday's practice session. Anyway, I just checked this thread right now, and found out the race was today. Last time I checked, the race was next week, just found out it was going on today. I apologize to NW, I hadn't checked the thread ever since my last post.

Last edited:
Truth and Honesty time guys. Do not be afraid to tell me the truth, as I do not hold grudges to anyone.

Here's a small poll.

Option 1: Keep the series going
Option 2: No, give up
Option 3: Keep it going but under new management

Option 1. The racing is great and doesn't need changing. But you need to change you approach.
This is not a big series so manage and run it like a small one. 5 people reaches are races in the own right.
Now I expect to get to my ps3 at 1PM Saturday for a race.
Maby it's the British in me but I just want to get on with out fafing about XD LOL!
my intention was never to have a go butto get on with things!
You have put allot into planning this series and I love having a couple races per track!

You can give it up once we have finished the series!

Back