• Saturday 11:00am AEST

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Friday 10:00pm AEST

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Saturday 1:00pm AEST

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wont be home for another hour unfortunately!, needed the practice also!... will be at the next one rain hail or shine! hope it was a good session boys!

Ok, as we do need a few more people, I will allow each of you to invite only 1 PSN friend who does not have a GTP account. However, I will give you a warning, they don't have to be the fastest but it is incredibly important that they are up to a fine standard of racecraft. They will have to send me a friend request first before joining as I will need to see them to ensure they meet the standard of racing.

Yeah the only ones id let in are on GTPlanet already, everyone else I know who has GT6 I know wont be interested as they would rather be in Night Clubs on Friday Nights, or any other night they can go out...

i would race before anything... and i pretty much hate going out... race race race!

let me know when prac is on again and i will be there like pow!

Last edited:
Also, as an extra incentive.... If we can get at least 12 full-time racers (NOT reserves), I will consider adding in a cash prize (a PSN Card) of $20 to the overall series winner.

The dates, times and days for the opening leg, the Euro Leg, has been announced!!

Round 1-
1st Euro Leg Opener- Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit // 2x 15 laps // Friday 26th September @ 11:00pm AEST, 1:00PM GMT, 8:00AM EST

Round 2-

Silverstone Double Header;
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit // 20 laps // Friday 3 October @ 11:00pm AEST, 1:00PM GMT, 8:00AM EST
Silverstone International Circuit // 10 laps // Friday 3 October @ 11:00pm AEST, 1:00PM GMT, 8:00AM EST

Round 3-*

Autodromo Nazionale Monza // 40 Minute Enduro // Friday 24th October @ 11:00pm AEST, 1:00PM GMT, 8:00AM EST

Round 4- Euro Leg Finale

Grand Valley Speedway // 2x 15 laps // Friday 7th November @ 11:00pm AEST, 1:00PM GMT, 8:00AM EST

Hi mate, bloody awesome . . . stayed with a mate up there . . . so local knowledge got us to the good spots . . . also i'm a member of Coffs Harbour Kart Club (even though I live on the Central Coast) and the Special Stages utilised part of the kart track . . . so we got to get up close and personal! Bloody good **** . . . had the opportunity to meet Kris Meekes (Irish Hyundai Racer) what a really nice guy . . . i'll be back there next year . . . Top Event . . . showcased both the Coffs Coast area and the drivers and teams love it . . .

Hi mate, bloody awesome . . . stayed with a mate up there . . . so local knowledge got us to the good spots . . . also i'm a member of Coffs Harbour Kart Club (even though I live on the Central Coast) and the Special Stages utilised part of the kart track . . . so we got to get up close and personal! Bloody good **** . . . had the opportunity to meet Kris Meekes (Irish Hyundai Racer) what a really nice guy . . . i'll be back there next year . . . Top Event . . . showcased both the Coffs Coast area and the drivers and teams love it . . .
Wow! Can't believe that the parts of the kart track were used as a Special Stage! Finally something that put's Australia on the rally map! Hopefully it continues to run there for as long as possible, any motorsport that can make it Australia is more than welcomed, in my opinion, to do something similar to that! What a great event for Coffs Harbour to be able to host!

Wow! Can't believe that the parts of the kart track were used as a Special Stage! Finally something that put's Australia on the rally map! Hopefully it continues to run there for as long as possible, any motorsport that can make it Australia is more than welcomed, in my opinion, to do something similar to that! What a great event for Coffs Harbour to be able to host!
I love the V8 Supercars, that is a fantastic series in my opinion!

I love the V8 Supercars, that is a fantastic series in my opinion!
Yeah, V8 Supercars is a great sereis but continuing to see the same guy win all the time (Jamie Whincup), is getting incredibly boring. They need to do something about the restrictions by 2016 as the Falcon will no longer be available and the only other car that could really fit in is the Mustang which doesn't fit in to the criteria.

Honestly, my favourite series' at this point in time is the Blancpain GT Series/Endurance Series and Formula E and a bit of the ole' F1.

Yeah, V8 Supercars is a great sereis but continuing to see the same guy win all the time (Jamie Whincup), is getting incredibly boring. They need to do something about the restrictions by 2016 as the Falcon will no longer be available and the only other car that could really fit in is the Mustang which doesn't fit in to the criteria.

Honestly, my favourite series' at this point in time is the Blancpain GT Series/Endurance Series and Formula E and a bit of the ole' F1.
Yeah I know what you mean, 🤬 Frosty needs to win something at least once!

F1 has really stepped up it's game, it's nice to see somebody other than Vettel winning everything, although seeing Mercedes 1-2 all the time is getting very boring, very quickly.

Formula E looks very good, I doubted it at first with it being all-electric which in my opinion wouldn't of been very fast but still, equal cars really makes the difference!

But to be honest, I don't know what my favourite would be, if I really had to choose it would come down to 2... WEC and BTCC.

Yeah I know what you mean, 🤬 Frosty needs to win something at least once!

F1 has really stepped up it's game, it's nice to see somebody other than Vettel winning everything, although seeing Mercedes 1-2 all the time is getting very boring, very quickly.

Formula E looks very good, I doubted it at first with it being all-electric which in my opinion wouldn't of been very fast but still, equal cars really makes the difference!

But to be honest, I don't know what my favourite would be, if I really had to choose it would come down to 2... WEC and BTCC.
The WEC, especially in the LMP1-H catergory, isn't as close as it use to be. With Toyota's 1000bhp car and Audi's 500-600bhp (correct me if I'm wrong) car, there's too much of a gap. Don't get me wrong, I love the WEC, but something needs to be done with the specs.
This Friday at 11:00PM AEST // 1:00PM GMT // 8:00AM EST, the final pre-season test will be held before next week's season opener. We will be treating this session like a real round so it is incredibly important that you attend. Not attending may result in a 2 place grid penalty. (Only if you haven't showed up to any test session)

In different news, two reserve drivers have dropped out of the series, @nosoks & @CJorex. As I've said too many times, we need drivers and we need them ASAP!

The WEC, especially in the LMP1-H catergory, isn't as close as it use to be. With Toyota's 1000bhp car and Audi's 500-600bhp (correct me if I'm wrong) car, there's too much of a gap. Don't get me wrong, I love the WEC, but something needs to be done with the specs.
This Friday at 11:00PM AEST // 1:00PM GMT // 8:00AM EST, the final pre-season test will be held before next week's season opener. We will be treating this session like a real round so it is incredibly important that you attend. Not attending may result in a 2 place grid penalty. (Only if you haven't showed up to any test session)

In different news, two reserve drivers have dropped out of the series, @nosoks & @CJorex. As I've said too many times, we need drivers and we need them ASAP!
Yeah I agree

Also, I don't finish college until 1:20PM on a friday, if you could hold test races at 2PM that would be great, it gives me time to get home :)

Yeah I agree

Also, I don't finish college until 1:20PM on a friday, if you could hold test races at 2PM that would be great, it gives me time to get home :)
Ok, I'll hold off the races until around 2pm your time so you are able to join in.

Ok, so a list of people who haven't fufilled the test day requirement of at least 1hr of active testing;
@fullgas62
@1996mikey2412
@swiftsmith
I do realise that you's haven't been able to make the first two for your own explained reasons so that makes this one all the more important.

Back