• Saturday 11:00am AEST

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Friday 10:00pm AEST

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Saturday 1:00pm AEST

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also, if at all possible, can we make the sat prac 8pm or 9.30pm onward?, i have to work pretty early on sunday and would love to have a decent run around with you guys first!. all good if not possible!..

how many do we have signed up so far 48?
We have 11 signed up but only a few of them are commited fully to the series with a large majority of them reserves.

also, if at all possible, can we make the sat prac 8pm or 9.30pm onward?, i have to work pretty early on sunday and would love to have a decent run around with you guys first!. all good if not possible!..
If I'm available at 9.30pm, I'll open the room so you can get a few early laps in.

I'll be in for a Friday Night Race. Unless you have a sporting commitment Friday Night before 10 id push the 5:30pm start a bit later so everyone can be home from work and have dinner before settling in for a night of racing! :)

I'll be in for a Friday Night Race. Unless you have a sporting commitment Friday Night before 10 id push the 5:30pm start a bit later so everyone can be home from work and have dinner before settling in for a night of racing! :)
Thanks Itz, at the moment it will most likely be a late night race, unless a few more Americans wish to join. So I'd be right in guessing you want in?

Yeah I reckon the 10:00 would work best, if I have to load the race car up Friday night I'm usually done by then, so I'm going to say sign me up for the pro class

Ok that means we have only 8 spots left. So if 3 more spots get filled, I can announce the time and day of the races. Also, I'm beginning to send out friend requests for tonight so @fullgas62, @1996mikey2412, @Amac500, @Harsk100, @CJorex, @ItzRacing and @Mtla1984, are you all going to be able to attend tonight's testing session?
What time is the open test?

Also I might be able to get a couple Americans, actually the guy I really think I might get is a Canadian.

Last edited:
What time is the open test?

Also I might be able to get a couple Americans, actually the guy I really think I might get is a Canadian.
The open test will open at around 10pm AEST. Which I think is a bit too early for you but I could be wrong. And if you can get a few Americans that would be great!!

The open test will open at around 10pm AEST. Which I think is a bit too early for you but I could be wrong. And if you can get a few Americans that would be great!!
Yeah its 8 AM my time so it is. After 5 AM my time is out of my range

Sorry I won't be able to make it tonight
That's ok, we had a rather low key session. Only three showed up, and we raced in three different conditions. Dry Day, Dry Night, and wet morning. Lot's of fun, close racing in all three. I will do a little report on them sometime tomorrow.

hey 9th you can put me as a reserve as I'm never sure of my schedule. Mine (as are all my cars) is #67 Imperial green metallic. I don't care which class you put me in

hey 9th you can put me as a reserve as I'm never sure of my schedule. Mine (as are all my cars) is #67 Imperial green metallic. I don't care which class you put me in
I'll put you in the Pro class as you have a wheel.

Sorry guys, no test session report today, I was too busy to do it. Also, to feed your racing ambitions, check this thread out. I'm also considering that we field one or two teams with drivers from this series to race in the event as it would be a great way to get the series out there. I'll start a convo up with everyone so we can discuss this.

Last edited:
I have decided to put a deadline on the entry agreement. If we do not have 6 spots remaining by the end of next Wednesday, this series could be in danger of being cancelled. So, I strongly suggest you encourage others to enter this series.

Hi,...I am interested... and can get another driver as well... but would prefer to race Sunday nights (voted for Friday nights 10:00pm as best fit) ...writing from Brisbane Australia......two excellent, competitive drivers

psn sfoamy

7 spots left, not 8... 3 in Professional + 1 reserve and 2 in Amateur + 3 Reserves, therefore it isn't 8 spots left but 7. And if sfoamy is in entry list, then there will be just 6 spots left and championship will be ready to start! :D

Sorry at the moment we can't commit to the series. We can maybe do another time slot,.... Thursdays or Sundays, say 20:30

Back