(GTOR) | [WEC] | World Endurance ChampionshipOpen 

This looks pretty awesome but I'm not sure I can do it due to already being part of the lmp program in GTP ES. I'll keep an eye on the thread though.
No worries mate :) 👍

How about splitting the elite drivers, one in each team (if that team wants em!) -

If not, it would be good if the four original RTRacing drivers teamed up (Aug, Evo, Agro, Chris) and have the original TRL (Immortal, Andromeda, Viper, Beau, etc) so there'd be teeth in the contest ;)
Oh, so what you mean is embarrass people even more while RTR and RedLine claw each other apart for the lead? Yeah, seems legit.

But intriguing :lol: ;)

Some one come on! I want to annoy these people by talking over them!:lol:

There just talking out ther a**!

Last edited:
How about splitting the elite drivers, one in each team (if that team wants em!) -

If not, it would be good if the four original RTRacing drivers teamed up (Aug, Evo, Agro, Chris) and have the original TRL (Immortal, Andromeda, Viper, Beau, etc) so there'd be teeth in the contest ;)

i'd like option 2

You don't want us winning? :)

You don't want us winning? :)

If by 'us' you mean RTRacing, I think Aug, yourself, Agro and Chris are more than a match than drivers who came up the TRL ranks... two of you already represent TRL but they have a big driver roster and this way more drivers compete, and there would be competition for p1 so I think it would make a better spectacle to watch!

If by 'us' you mean RTRacing, I think Aug, yourself, Agro and Chris are more than a match than drivers who came up the TRL ranks... two of you already represent TRL but they have a big driver roster and this way more drivers compete, and there would be competition for p1 so I think it would make a better spectacle to watch!

I would rather see a team to its own and not be split up for being "too good" like you said it would make a better spectacle to watch

Lets see if we even have enough drivers to be able to fill two teams first ;)

The minimum of drivers in a team is 3. We got 6 drivers so far for TRL and RTR. Viper, Evo, Andromeda, Arty, Chris, and then me.

Not so sure Aug has the time to invest unfortunately. I know he's quite busy. It would be a treat to race him in something other than a formula car though :)

Was just wondering why he wouldn't want to run the teams as they are

Doesn't make much difference really, but we were already thinking about making our own endurance team with me, you, Agro and Aug ages ago. Would be good fun I reckon if we went up against immortal as the old original RT Racing team. I'd rather race with my "gt6" mates rather than with randoms tbh haha which Arty's other idea suggested :P

Last edited:
Doesn't make much difference really, but we were already thinking about making our own endurance team with me, you, Agro and Aug ages ago. Would be good fun I reckon if we went up against immortal as the old original RT Racing team. I'd rather race with my "gt6" mates rather than with randoms tbh haha :P
We could also team up too, since the maximum is 6 drivers.

Back