Nominated by @Roo

The human race
c.200,000 BC - Present

613445810_2249c2d193_b.jpg

Approximate number: 7.2 billion
Home continent: Africa
Main constituents: Carbon, hydrogen, oxygen
Also known as: Homo sapiens

Worst thing to ever happen to Earth, and perhaps, our Galaxy. We consume and reproduce at ridiculously unsustainable rates all the while half of us are trying to destroy each other and the other half are cleaning up the mess. Overly complex and an embarrassment to all carbon based life forms.

There is not a low enough category for me to be able to vote in honesty, so I must settle with SU.

Barely got a meh. Do to the culture we live in today. There is still hope but it will take a lot of effort. By this I mean, we all have to make the world a better place for future generations. This pop culture we live in that focuses on the Kardashians, Beiber,being pregnant at 16 to get on tv and other shenanigans will cause the world to end. End of story.

Worst thing to ever happen to Earth, and perhaps, our Galaxy. We consume and reproduce at ridiculously unsustainable rates all the while half of us are trying to destroy each other and the other half are cleaning up the mess. Overly complex and an embarrassment to all carbon based life forms.

There is not a low enough category for me to be able to vote in honesty, so I must settle with SU.

This, basically. We should all die tomorrow.

If what goes on in my head is any indication as to how those other 7,199,999,999 are thinking, then it's seriously uncool.

Mankind must be really stupid, when it's continuing to do what will eventually kill itself, even when being aware of doing it.

But on Thursday I was planning on tuning Hondas in Gran Turismo and Forza and then comparing how fast they are around the same track with the same supposed tunes in different games.

Saturday then? My days always overrun.

Virus for the planet. Seriously uncool.

Wants to spread to other planets. Sub Zero.

Meh!

In the broad perspective, I'd say that humanity has done more good than bad for itself, but our impact on other animals and the environment has been overwhelmingly negative. Uncool.

Mankind must be really stupid, when it's continuing to do what will eventually kill itself, even when being aware of doing it.

The track record points way the other way.

In the broad perspective, I'd say that humanity has done more good than bad for itself, but our impact on other animals and the environment has been overwhelmingly negative. Uncool.

What other species even cares about the environment?

A species capable of incredible things. Indeed, has done many incredible things.

But, a species that also shows a shocking lack of concern for its impact on others, at both the inter- and intraspecies levels.

Uncool.

Back