1962-1964 Ferrari 250 GTO nominated by @gtpanoz
ferrari-250-gto-01.jpg

Production:
1962-1964
Styles: 2 Door Berlinetta
Engines: 3.0 L Tipo 168 Comp/62 V12, 4.0 L V12
Transmission: 5-speed Manual
Layout: Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive

It's a cool car. But it's also a garage queen. And it's not really that appealing to look at.

Cool.

The Mustang was also a garage queen didn't stop you voting SZ
Garage queen can alternate how much I think a car is cool greatly. I like the Mustang a lot more than this, and I think it's a cooler car than this, so the fact it's also a garage queen didn't hinder me much. I can't say the same for this.

That doesn't mean I don't think it's a cool car though. Because I absolutely love old Ferrari's.

Garage queen can alternate how much I think a car is cool greatly. I like the Mustang a lot more than this, and I think it's a cooler car than this, so the fact it's also a garage queen didn't hinder me much. I can't say the same for this.

Why not say that, I mean after all this time do you guys not see why you get called out still? It's because you say one minor thing and make it to us the poignant reason for the vote. Thus you get scrutinized, if there is more to your reason then why not share so you don't get skewered? Unless you like that sort of thing :sly:

That doesn't mean I don't think it's a cool car though. Because I absolutely love old Ferrari's.

I don't care if you think it's cool or hate it to bits, consistency is what I'm looking for from you people.:mischievous:

Why not say that, I mean after all this time do you guys not see why you get called out still? It's because you say one minor thing and make it to us the poignant reason for the vote. Thus you get scrutinized, if there is more to your reason then why not share so you don't get skewered? Unless you like that sort of thing :sly:

I don't care if you think it's cool or hate it to bits, consistency is what I'm looking for from you people.:mischievous:
I am not a consistent person at all :P

I've gained an appreciation for this Ferrari, it's no 288 GTO, but it deserves a low Sub-Zero anyway.

I'm so torn with this... I want to give it sub-zero but 30 million or whatever is the defenition of seriously uncool. Screw it, sub zero!

It won't get to Steve McQueen's Garage, too many seriously uncool votes already

Sub Zero.

For me this is the most beautiful Ferrari ever build. Paired with utter madness under the hood.

This is the most expensive car I have worked on, and will stay that until I'm pushing daisies.

It's so freaking overrated. Would be SZ, but the fanfare this car gets brings it down. Plus, I want the Miura to remain the king. Cool.

I love this car and I think it's one of the best looking cars of all time, but I'm having a hard time giving in a sub-zero when someone paid $52 million for one. Collector cars aren't cool because they're stored in humidity controlled garages where they only ever see the light of day for Concours shows on the lawns of Pebble Beach. I'll still give it a cool though but it's a really low cool.

Would be Sub-Zero if it was the 60s.

But it's not. It's very unlikely one of these is going to be seeing some Vitamin D in its life let alone turning its wheels on an actual road.

Uncool.

I love this car and I think it's one of the best looking cars of all time, but I'm having a hard time giving in a sub-zero when someone paid $52 million for one. Collector cars aren't cool because they're stored in humidity controlled garages where they only ever see the light of day for Concours shows on the lawns of Pebble Beach. I'll still give it a cool though but it's a really low cool.

Don't all the owners pull them out for a race with the other 250's? But that's only sometimes.

It's a shame that all this car has become is a status symbol. That enough can lead to seriously uncool, but I'm forgiving for that reputation and voted on its other qualities. So, sub-zero.

Back