'
Body Style:
2 Door Coupe
Engine: 3.0L V12
Power Output: 240 HP
Transmission: 4/5 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
Additional Information: Only 351 built

Also, after tomorrow, expect all Cool Wall posts to be made from 3 to 8 PM my time, as I will be back at school

It's like the 250 GTO. Only classy. Very classy. "God dammit leave me alone with that picture for a few mins" classy. Sub-Zero.

Sub-Zero, but better in red. All Ferraris belong in red.

Much cooler than the 250 GTO.

Sub Zero. It's a stunningly beautiful car, and pretty much perfect in general. A brilliant GT car with the spirit of a sports car. Also:

Steve-McQueen-Ferrari-275GTB-2.jpg

Looks great, but it is Ferrari. Don't get me wrong I love some Ferraris, but they aren't cool. Then again it's from the time before Ferraris were uncool. I have to think about it.

Only 240 hp from a V12?? Gotta be kidding me. Wire wheels? Awful. And those headlights, oh don't get me started on those headlights. You can't get more generic than round headlights. The most seriouslyist of seriously uncool cars.

Only 240 hp from a V12?? Gotta be kidding me. Wire wheels? Awful. And those headlights, oh don't get me started on those headlights. You can't get more generic than round headlights. The most seriouslyist of seriously uncool cars.

Seriously uncool. Look at those wire wheels! DISGUSTING.

Nah only joking. SZ.

Sub-zero. Even though it's going to be a car that isn't driven and merely bought to display in some collector's garage the classiness trumps all that.

But wire wheels!

Indeed. @Jahgee1124 the op's info is wrong, it should say 1943-1944 Ferrari Lusso.

Seriously uncool:

Only has 1 mirror.
Exhausts hang off the body.
Chrome trimming.
And wire wheels.

You are going to keep this going on a car I agree with you on? How much more immature can you be? All you are trying to do is make fun of me and piss me off. Congrats, you succeeded.

I don't see the resemblance.

proxy.php

I substituted a better pic into your quote.... I mean just he shape of the top of the front fenders and how they slope down to the headlights. The grill position is way off but for some reason Maverick popped into my head, just a similar enough look to me to make me think that.

Oh, I saw it coming. I just expected everyone to leave it in the last thread. That's why we have new threads, or the debate will last forever.

Back