GTP Cool Wall: 1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R KPGC110

1973 Nissan Skyline H/T 2000GT-R KPGC110

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the Ken Meri as much as the Hakosuka. I can't pinpoint exactly why but then I like some of those early 70s models like the Celica above too. There were a few made in black with gold trim and they look gorgeous. The exclusivity makes it kinda intriguing too. I'll take one of these, a Hakosuka and a Fairlady Z432 thanks :)

Oh and there are plenty that have been modded too, sadly. My friend has posted a few pics of ones with stance and/or quite extreme camber on Facebook.

I love the Ken Meri as much as the Hakosuka. I can't pinpoint exactly why but then I like some of those early 70s models like the Celica above too. There were a few made in black with gold trim and they look gorgeous. The exclusivity makes it kinda intriguing too. I'll take one of these, a Hakosuka and a Fairlady Z432 thanks :)

Oh and there are plenty that have been modded too, sadly. My friend has posted a few pics of ones with stance and/or quite extreme camber on Facebook.
It's a huge thing in Japan , these are ultra rare and expensive classics that are being stanced lol.

Some are but plenty are Real.

They won't be for long, as the value of these car is skyrocketing. Very few will dare to tune their examples for the sake of earning big bucks for an untouched car. It was not like that back in the day, of course, but now the trend is shifting.

Back