1991-1995 Bugatti EB110 GT nominated by @SomePlayaDude
1991-bugatti-eb-110.jpg

Production: 1991-1995
Styles: 2 door coupe
Engine: 3.5L Quad-Turbo V12
Transmission: 6 speed Manual
Layout: Mid Engine, All Wheel Drive
Power Output: 561 HP

Coolest non-pop-up headlight design of any 90s supercar. Also looks superb in Bugatti Blue.

And a relatively small V12 with four turbos? It's like it wants to be 80s level crazy, but not as overly outlandish as a W8 (or as ugly as the SS-based Edonis for that matter). Solid cool.

The front fascia is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life. I quite like the side profile, however. I'm going to give it a low cool, simply for the fact that it was the only car until the Veyron that could look a Mclaren in the teeth. If it couldn't do that, it would be borderline SU.

4 turboes!! AWD! It's like so mad and stuff.
But I just don't know. It doesn't turn me on enough.
Just a high meh, unfortunately.

Oh this is a good one. Ask anyone below age 12 to name a fast car and they'll blurt out "BAGATTEE!" which would normally make this car uncool

But almost nobody knows that this car even exists, so it's doubtful that anyone is going to point and yell the name when they see this car like they would with a Veyron.

I honestly can't decide.

It's a bit of an ugly duckling, isn't it? I'm trying to like it, but not getting very far. Four turbos sounds cool and stuff, but... meh.

One of our wealthy customers once came by with one of these, to show it off, and when he showed the inside I gagged a little bit. Especially about the dash.

2908784625_19d089e73b_z.jpg

It's just awful.

Ugly and nothing really intersting about it other than it has horsepower. Uncool.

It's neither outlandish nor conservative, neither attractive nor ugly, neither famous nor infamous. With four turbos, its performance is neither impressive nor extreme like its descendant. It leans on the side of uncool, but it also makes a nice enough noise and it's different. I voted Meh.

What is the word I'm looking for? Bland. The only thing that keeps it from being uncool or seriously uncool is the performance and that's it. So a meh for me.

I don't know why, but for some reason the qualitative property of "high meh" is bothersome to me. I need to get a life, don't I?
I'm using it here on the basis that the Bugatti is missing that one bit of soul to make it to cool. As a machine it's almost there...but there's not enough passion there, for me. Lives are massively overrated.

I love these things.

But there's no way you can look like anything other than a total lozenge while driving one, because supercar.

Uncool, because design is 10 years out of date (those wedges were late 70's / 80's) ... and Michael Schumacher crashed one and then blamed it on brakes. Could have been his fault but that ain't a ringing endorsement.

It looks like it came straight off of the Italdesign drawing board, so it's impressive specs are not enough to say it's cool. Meh.

It held the speed record for about 10 seconds before the McLaren took it. It also had very odd styling, which normally wouldn't be too bad, but compare it to other 90's supercars like the McLaren or the XJ220 and it is very ugly. It's also one of those cars nobody outside the car world knows about. It's a very good car, however...

So meh. It's definitely cooler than the Veyron, which we will find out in a couple days.

Back