GTP Cool Wall: 1994-2000 Citroen XM V6

1994-2000 Citroen XM V6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really glad to see all three French brands getting their mojo back.

In the end, this basically. I'm a closet french car fan and I'm also glad to see the crazyness is somewhat back... with the exception of Peugeot. In contrast to Renault, from which we get like half the lineup, and Citröen, that doesn't exist here :lol: from Peugeot we get the full lineup and I HATE absolutely all of it. Nice cars? Maybe, but I hate them with a passion. Peugeot basically died for me in the late 80s.

What's that you are saying? Puddles of green oil everywhere you park your car?

Cool. For stubborn clinging on to great but unreliable suspension technology.

Looks like the biggest pile of 🤬 I've ever seen.

Seriously uncool.

I don't even know how this car could even possibly be cool. It's got nothing going for it.
/your opinion

It has a cool suspension, cool design, cool technologies for the time and cool interior. A lot of people seem to find it cool, so your non-backed up argument is invalid.

/your opinion

It has a cool suspension, cool design, cool technologies for the time and cool interior. A lot of people seem to find it cool, so your non-backed up argument is invalid.

I 100% disagree with every bit of that. It looks hideous.

Are you implying that the DS isn't sub zero?

Yes.:P
image.jpg

Cars like these show that you know very little about cars that aren't Ford.

I know enough that I want to stay away from it. If it looks interesting, I'll learn more about it. This car is probably right up there with one of the worst looking vehicles I have ever laid eyes on and frankly I don't even want to know anything about it.

I know enough that I want to stay away from it. If it looks interesting, I'll learn more about it. This car is probably right up there with one of the worst looking vehicles I have ever laid eyes on and frankly I don't even want to know anything about it.

All you see is a non Ford without a V8. I'll bet you even pee blue.

:P

Don't get me wrong, I too hate French cars with a insanely deep passion. But when it comes to big Citroëns, things change. They are basically production concept cars stuffed with silly technology other manufacturers don't dare to implement into their roadgoing cars. That is why cars like this are above meh.

Last edited:
All you see is a non Ford without a V8. I'll bet you even pee blue.

:P

Well I see that haha but this car just doesn't interest me. Even if it had a Ford engine I still wouldn't want anything to do with it.

I pee blue, I bleed blue, my tears are blue....runs in thee family :P

Anyway, I gave it an undeserved Sub-Zero to compensate for the undeserved SU votes it got and to piss off the forum extremists. Been doing that to many "feminine non-V8 commie cars" lately. Gotta keep the forces balanced. :rolleyes:

Size of vision of cardom: confirmed.

Maybe even shrunk a bit, actually.

Now remember people, Citroens have to have 351s to be cool. Please remember when you vote about this piece of crap.

I know enough that I want to stay away from it.

This car is probably right up there with one of the worst looking vehicles I have ever laid eyes on and frankly I don't even want to know anything about it.

Yea, I would have to agree. This car looks like complete sh..... Nothing screams cool to me.

Then I can only conclude you have the same level of taste as the gent in your avatar :D

The DS is quite clearly effortlessly cool in every way.

I say nay nay.

And Sorrell Booke had good taste. Very interesting fellow.

Eyes are fine, I'm worried about yours however. ;)

I kind of like this DS:

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/27/ebay-find-corvette-powered-1964-citroen-ds-restomod/

Still ugly though.

Last edited:
Back