Jahgee1124
2000-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser nominated by @Dagger311
2010_chrysler_pt_cruiser_classic-pic-1628091087341434789.jpeg

Engines:
1.6L I4, 2.0L I4, 2.4L I4, 2.4L Turbo I4, 2.2L Turbodiesel I4
Power: 140-230 hp
Torque: 130-245 lb-ft.
Weight: 1417 kg
Transmission: 4-speed automatic Ultradrive 40TE, 4-speed automatic Ultradrive 41TE, 5-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 5-door hatchback, 2-door convertible​
chrysler-pt-cruiser-photo-1-large.jpg

01-05-Chrysler-PT-Cruiser-Rear.jpg

06-08_Chrysler_PT_Cruiser.jpg

Chrysler_PT_Cruiser_Convertible_wallpaper.jpg

Chrysler_PT_Cruiser_side.jpg

Chrysler-PT-Cruiser-GT-06.jpg

chrysler_pt_cruiser_gt_turbo_nyc_k_02.jpg

Chrysler_PT_Cruiser_Convertible_2006_USA.JPG

Dream Cruiser edition:
800px-Chrysler_PT_Cruiser_Dream_Cruiser_5_Front.JPG

Woody option:
2002_chrysler_pt_cruiser_limited-pic-20504.jpeg

This thing was pretty popular when it came out, I still remember the RC PT Cruisers everyone had.
Plus it actually got featured in GT3, and my 6 year old self thought it'd be the best starter car as it had the highest HP.:lol:

My uncle had to be subjected to this when he asked for an SUV rental. When he had all the luggage in it and 5 people, it was unbearably slow. Not to mention its ugly, inside and out. Seriously uncool

After seeing that the Puma didn't get to hell, I doubt this will, but I'm gonna try.

SU, it's too ugly. Yeah, it's cheap, but there are much better looking cheap cars.

I drive a PT Cruiser and love it to bits. :D

However, when asked about it, I (lovingly) refer to it as "Crappy Chrysler product #2." Seriously Uncool.

Easiest, fastest and most instinctive SERIOUSLY UNCOOL. This car is the very definition of most uncool things in this universe, and as a person who has had the misfortune to work on these vehicular objects, I can vouch for the fact that the lowest point of hell completely consists of people being forced to try and do maintenance on these. This car shares the #1 spot with arachnids on my list of things that should be killed with nuclear fire.

One of the last Plymouths. Holds a special value in this situation. I also believe that it was inspired by the Pronto and Pronto Spyder, the latter which is one of my favorite concept cars. It was nice to begin with, but it started a trend that died out fairly quickly. Meh.

I may or may not own one for my work/delivery car. I actually don't hate it like I thought I might. (Exception is when I have to get out the spare tire, which is possibly the most anger-inducing process you'll ever be subjected to on this car.) I can't help but to call it cool.

The convertible on the other hand is not in the LEAST bit cool.

Last edited:
These have grown on me a lot. Used to hate them, now I quite like them. But with things like the build quality of a fake breast implant, it's definitely uncool.

I know of far worse cars than this so it's not SU.

I'll go for meh. Had some stand out styling when it came out, that saves it from uncool.

Modern Chrysler. All of them mysteriously disappeared from our streets a couple of years after they stopped making them. (Guess why)

This car has no redeeming features. This is a car for people who don't like motoring. Seriously Uncool.

Back