Orochi Gold Premium:
mitsuoka-orochi-c732415062013083300_2.jpg

Final Edition:
mitsuoka-orocho-final-edition1-1.jpg

file.php

Evangelion (last edition):
786199.jpg

Mitsuoka-Orochi-Evangelion-2.jpg

WahahahaHahahahaHOOHOOHOOOOO... Uh... Did I vote subzero by mistake?

Crap. I meant to vote subzero.

Or was that subzero?

No, I meant subzero... Damnit.

Or...

It looks like something that can only be sold in Japan.

And im not meaning in the JDM way.

Seriously disgusting.

Meh. The styling is... interesting, but 5 speed automatic or not, I can't get excited when it's that heavy and has such an underwhelming engine. I'd take a Lotus Evora instead. Because as far as I know, that's the only other mid engine car powered by a Camry engine.

A sportscar powered by a Toyota Camry engine.

Uncool.
Would this also apply to the Lotus Evora? Cause that has a Camry engine.

Unpopular opinion incoming
I think it looks alright.

The engine can't cash the body style's checks, though.
Also they did one in the style of NGE.
This isn't that though Never mind, it's in additional pics. But it's still meh realistically.

Last edited:
Good, clean proportions go a long way towards offsetting the bad details, so I can't even say it is particularly ugly. Much more worrying is that it looks like it offers supercar performance but isn't anywhere near light and/or powerful enough to actualy back it up.

Looks to have been styled by a blind person, and the performance from such an engine sounds pretty woeful for something trying to be a sports car.

SU.

I can only look at the rear without calling it ugly, but Mitsuoka's oddball design language befits a boutique supercar like this more than anything else they've done (except for the Himiko, which is just a Morgan-cum-Wiesmann design draped over an MX-5). It's daring without becoming a complete joke of a car either.

Thing is, if you're going to make something that outlandish, don't undermine the effort with underwhelmed performance. Uncool.

Last edited:
Uncool.

Can't bring myself to vote cool for something this ugly.

Rises above seriously uncool because I actually quite like the concept of something with supercar proportions without the immense expense of actually running a supercar. In a world of generally quite tall and squat cars, one that's low, long and wide is quite refreshing.

While there's an aspect of "sheep in wolf's clothing" to it, I don't inherently object to cars that prioritise style over other aspects, simply because style is still a worthy quality even when performance or handling are redundant. Like parked in your garage, or stuck in traffic.

Not that this car is stylish, but it still clearly puts visual qualities over practical ones.

Uncool. Ugly. Underpowered. Ugly. But being thinking outside the box keeps it from SU. At least some thought went into it, unlike the Puma.

The thing is ghastly. It's incredibly, horrendously ugly. Like a barnacle that's been drilled and polished and put on display with the oozing pustulent remains of whatever creature was inside that now-pearlescent shell seeping through the pores.

It's something that could only have come from the country that gave us Gojira, Shogun Warriors and Super Sentai Shows (which would later on lead to the even more horrendous Power Rangers).

I love it. It's absolutely, perfectly proportioned to offend any and all sensibilities. No lazy, half-arsed design here! :lol:

Should be Seriously Uncool, but I really can't Subzero anything less than Subzero, really. It's the Subzero thing to do.

While there's an aspect of "sheep in wolf's clothing" to it, I don't inherently object to cars that prioritise style over other aspects, simply because style is still a worthy quality even when performance or handling are redundant. Like parked in your garage, or stuck in traffic.
I get the "NSX except insane looking" concept, but I don't think the newer, slightly larger Camry engine Lotus used with 40 more horsepower would have done any harm for the car that already falls out of all known Japanese tax relief brackets.

If there was a puke emoticon on GTP, I'd be using it.

Seriously Uncool.

Back