Engines:
7.3L V12 (AMG)
Power: 670 hp
Torque: 560 lb-ft.
Weight: 1230 kg
Transmission: 6-speed sequential
Drivetrain: Mid engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door coupe
Additional Info: "The Pagani Zonda Cinque (Italian for Five) is a limited edition Pagani Zonda and costs over $2,000,000. Only 10 were built, 5 were coupés and 5 were roadsters. The car was designed to be a road going version of the high performance Pagani Zonda R, with a detuned version of the 7.3 V12, producing 670HP to the R's 740. The prototype Cinque was a special "NFS Edition" that was built specifically for filming a live action trailer for Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, painted in a special orange paint colour, and the construction of the car was monitored by Horatio Pagani himself."​
2009-12-31-Pagani-03-191m8LL2FRRc-7.jpg

2009-12-31-Pagani-03-221m7LD6F2-11.jpg

2009-12-30-Pagani-02-163m9-4.jpg

Love it as it's a zones but the two-tone paint job and wheels make it uncool.

Even though I don't like roadsters, I still love this car. It has an exciting and intimidating design. Plus, the engine sound gives me goosebumps. :D

Sub-Zero.

Quite possibly my favourite of all the Zonda's. SZ

Edit: Detail I forgot to mention about it was that it uses a blend of carbon fibre and titanium in it's bodywork.

Last edited:
The Zonda was cool. The Zpnda after it went through half a dozen badly conceived styling tweaks and more special editions than a Mustang?

This is exactly how I feel with this car. The first Zonda was an honest-to-goodness game-changer in the supercar scene. The Zonda R was the justified hardcore version. But when they started milking the car with special editions that differed from one or the other just because of the color of the wheels and the direction of the carbon fiber weave, it was like "oh, puh-leeze".

'Bare' CF is stupid because it's heavier to laquer it etc. to protect than it would be to paint it.

Great car, but the scoop on the roadster with the roof off looks damn ugly and makes you look like a try-hard poser. Also, trying to explain carbotanium to people will probably give them narcolepsy.

Uncool.

The Pagani Zonda is a stylish and powerful car on it's own. But this package is a bit tacky, and it looks like it's trying a bit too hard. A normal Zonda would've got a Sub Zero.

Meh

Had to go for Cool, whereas would probably vote SZ for an older 7.3 model. This just has too fussy styling, too many plasticy looking "bits" and the colour scheme is very F&F/Hot Wheels for me. Then again, I really like the Zonda R, which pretty much looks like a batmobile and is the peak of impracticality, so...too late, I'll stick with High Cool :)

Seriously Uncool, because limited version of already uncommon car, and is known for the NFS connection.

I'll give it a cool, but I think the original Zonda looks cooler. But I do like that this is pretty much the Zonda R road version.

The Zonda is infinitely cooler than the Huayra.

It's cooler than the equivalent Lamborghini, Ferrari and Porsche because I really dig the whole came-out-of-nowhere-and-was-brilliant-and-didn't-disappear-as-quickly-as-it-arrived-like-so-many-others vibe.

It's a technical marvel.

It still looks incredible. Especially the Cinque.

The Zonda would be what the Countach was in the 70s.

A child's vision of a Supercar and a total hyperbole.

But it's not cool.

I think the car became slightly better looking (color of this one aside) as time went on. All Zondas are great, I feel like they're closer to the 80's and early 90's Ferraris/Lamborghinis that I prefer over the modern ones. This one being among the quickest places it at the top. The coupe anyway.

I don't really think the Zonda is a cool car, I've never been a fan of the styling on it and it always looks like it's trying to hard. Slap a $2 million price tag on that and it ends up being seriously uncool for me.

For the people still voting SU because very limited/prototype/racecar, could you please just not vote instead of skewing the poll for everyone else? We got the message, such cars are still polled, just don't vote on them. You really made your point way back. The rest of us respect your opinions but don't necessarily agree, but you are welcome to abstain from voting for such cars, as I often do for my own reasons.

For the people still voting SU because very limited/prototype/racecar, could you please just not vote instead of skewing the poll for everyone else? We got the message, such cars are still polled, just don't vote on them. You really made your point way back. The rest of us respect your opinions but don't necessarily agree, but you are welcome to abstain from voting for such cars, as I often do for my own reasons.

Perhaps we do actually think they are uncool for those very reason and thus vote that way.

And did you just take the cool wall seriously? Because never take the cool wall seriously.

Back