United States
New York
Jahgee1124
2012+ Honda N-One nominated by @Grayfox
01.jpg

Engines:
0.7L I3, 0.7 I3 Turbo
Power: Base: 57 hp; Turbo: 63 hp
Torque: Base: 48 lb-ft.; Turbo: 77 lb-ft.
Weight: 840-920 kg
Transmission: CVT
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive/Front engine, all wheel drive
Body Styles: 5-door hatchback​

I am an absolute sucker for Kei cars, but the styling ruins it a bit. So it gets a low cool.

I always felt that these Japan exclusive cars have styling that's ahead of the rest of the world. They have a futuristic essence to them. They look right where they come from, anywhere else it probably does look ugly!

K-car fanboys are annoying enough, but I'd argue that all the mouth-breathers over here who'd immediately hate on this for being small are worse. My instinct went with cool.

Uncool. Just bland all the way across. Nothing stands out.

How many cars can boast an 80hp+/L stat though?
What about top speed and acceleration? I'm sure it handles very well, but it's got to be lacking there. And with looks like that, I'd take a Camry, Civic, or anything over that, really.

Not a fan of kei cars.

It's Honda's equivalent of Fiat's new 500. A retro design based on an older (and by far and a way cooler) model, yet modern enough to stand out among other small cars. Awesome little thing, and it even has optional face plate designs.

Seriously Uncool. I have a soft spot for kei cars, but many of these modern models are either too geeky or lack the level of character they once had. This suffers from both.

What about top speed and acceleration? I'm sure it handles very well, but it's got to be lacking there. And with looks like that, I'd take a Camry, Civic, or anything over that, really.

I think you're forgetting why kei cars are seen as such a useful mode of transport in their homeland.

Last edited:
Wow nearly half of us say cool? It'd be my last stop for consideration of any of the A-segment cars.

It's hideous! Has no power, I've never seen a car more box looking in my life.

Worst Kei car I've ever encountered. The Mazda Autozam AZ-1 is at one end of the scale - Sub-zero. This travesty is the lowest seriously uncool I could imagine. I'd rather have... An MPV *gasps from the crowd*.

It's a funky Japanese car that, unsurprisingly, is tuned for economy driving. It has a CVT. Optional turbo that adds *gasp* a whopping 6hp but about 60% more torque with 4WD is the only thing that saves this from becoming SU.

Reminds me of something a weebo would really be into and weebo's aren't cool people. Even though I'm tempted to vote cool on it because the OMG HORSEPOWERZ CUBIX INCHES BRO! crew will probably hate it, I still think I'll go uncool since it falls somewhere in between.

Cool. I view kei cars functional standpoint, and this is yet another car that does what it is supposed to do... but, even with the optional turbo, you're not really going to be doing much besides being functional.

Back