Drivetrain: Front engine, rear wheel drive
Body Styles: 2-door convertible​
03-youabian-puma-la-1.jpg

Youabian_Puma_2.jpg

Youabian_Puma_32.jpg

youabian-puma-rear-view.jpg

Youabian_Puma_361.jpg

Youabian_Puma_24.jpg

It's so bad that you could drive it ironically. Sub Zero for being flat out awesome. Stupid, but it was on purpose.

Trust a shady plastic surgeon to create a car that best represents botched plastic surgery.

Just don't mention that when commenting on his YouTube videos.

Literally the only thing that's not absolutely terrible about this car cosmetically is the interior.

And all it took was a grave misuse of the Volvo spare parts bin.

Last edited:
Seriously uncool, because everyone is going to think the exact same thing when they see it for the first time.

It's unique, but in a bad way.

But 7.0 liter Corvette engine, which iirc is also in the new Z/28? Bumps it up to meh.

It's so bad that you could drive it ironically. Sub Zero for being flat out awesome. Stupid, but it was on purpose.

Okay, it's your opinion and such, I respect it but I have to jsut say this.

You're having a bloody laugh. I mean come on, everyone knows how bad this thing is. The design is piss-poor. In basically everything. Except the interior. AT LEAST THE INTERIOR IS OKAY.

And this thing looks sporty as hell but tell me, for the love of God, why it need these off-road looking tires?!

Wait. Wait a fricking second...Puma...would implies on that feline and they usua...no way.

Okay, at least the tires make sense because of the car name, it couldd go off-road actually liek a Puma would. But if there is a Puma I like, would be the one made by Ford.

Oh, and liek Snorvette said - 1 million. The maximum I'd pay for this would be 10 bucks for rental. 100 bucks if was the whole thing.

My vote should be obvious enough. And don't take this too serious, Lister. Like I am, I tend to like questionable and ugly sometiems but not always. But this thing here, good lord.

If this car is the worst looking of them all, this makes the Aztek look like a work by Michaelangelo or even Da Vinci. (Yep, I went there, bring it on, fellas.)

Last edited:
Back