GTP Cool Wall: 2012+ Youabian Puma

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 130 comments

2012+ Youabian Puma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or we could call it what the everybody is referring to and call 'lower than cool' 'kill it with fire'.

Can anyone sue Youabian for making this wretched creation? He should be sued for personal injury on the grounds of scarring the eyes of virtually everyone who has looked at it.

But if you sue Youabian for scarring you physically, you would need plastic surgery. Then you get him operating his 'genius' on your face.

Me too. I'd be afraid I'd walk out looking like Cher with Dolly Parton's breasts on the sides of my skull.

If this is an indication of his surgical skills, I'd much rather walk around with a scarred face.

Or buy a mask to hide your damaged face. If people would notice your damaged face after you saw a Youabian Puma and you tell the actual reason, they would be terrified and feel ill for ages. Like really badly in the stomach and headaches all year.

And trust me, no one wants that, not even you. Or even me.

Or buy a mask to hide your damaged face. If people would notice your damaged face after you saw a Youabian Puma and you tell the actual reason, they would be terrified and feel ill for ages. Like really badly in the stomach and headaches all year.

And trust me, no one wants that, not even you. Or even me.
To be honest, I think most people would probably be able to but two and two together after looking at the car.

*sees poll results* WE ARE GOING TO BE SUED BY DR. YOUABIAN!!!

For sure. For instance, Aztek is really god-awful bad but lloking at it, still have that feeling from Pontiac, teh grill, kinda reminding of the GTO and such. Which isn't all bad. Well maybe terribly bad still because the GTO is a sick ride, in a good way.

But this Puma, doesn't resemble anything but visual pain. Just thinking about this car gives me a headache, that's about it.

I'm pretty certain that GTPlanet has a fairly decent legal team prepared for lawsuits. If the site does get sued, they should be ready to go. Although to be frank, he's had every one of his suits either get thrown out or never even happen because the people he sues have good legal teams so I'm not sure why he would even bother at this point.

And makes you look like a desperate man in their mid-life crisis and with a lot of money to waste, and no taste at all

Hah. Hahahahahaha.

Seriously uncool. Looks like it was designed by a four year old. Not just any four year old, but a four year old idiot.

"..........and I want big tyres and a big motor and make it look like a fish! A ugly fish!"

"Put the cement glue down Mr. Youabian and hand over the crayons or no pudding for you with tonight's meal."

Spongebob: I'm ugly..

Patrick: You're ugly and what?

Spongebob: Square?

Patrick: No.. proud!

Spongebob: I'm ugly and I'm proud.

Patrick: Good. Say it louder.

Patrick: Louder!

Spongebob: I'm ugly and I'm proud! I'm ugly and I'm proud! I'm ugly and I'm proud! I'm ugly and I'm proud!

Squidward: Is that what he calls it?

Nothing works on this car. Not a single line flows. The wheels look dumb. The interior looks way too bland compared to the ugly, ridiculous exterior.

Doesn't deserve a place on the list. Just set them all on fire, delete all the known pictures and shoot the designer.

While I appreciate really odd and outrageous design... this is what brings it crashing down to meh-dom, for me. There's well-done outrageous, and there's this. It's simply a half-hearted attempt at being outrageous, with rather mundane design elements mixed in with everything else.

I knew I heard that name somewhere. After clicking on the threat tittle, I burst out laughing. This... thing... was covered by a German car-related website some time ago and became the laughing stock of their community. It looks like some horrible beach buggy for a Barbie doll or something. Horrible beyond believe. This thing is so incredibly uncool, it'd be igniting earth's atmosphere if it actually reached those metaphorical temperatures.

Also, regarding the "making a statement" thing: If I had gobs of money and nothing better to do with it, I'd buy one of those. Hell, I'd buy all of them, salvage their LS7's (poor things really didn't deserve that... I mean, the LS engines are used to being stuffed into everything, but in this case, it's just inhumane to do so), and BURN the remains of those Pumas.

That's how you make a statement with these cars.

Back