GTP Cool Wall: 2013 Devel Sixteen Concept

2013 Devel Sixteen Concept

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't worry, the Sunbird waiting in the pipeline will out-Uncool it soon enough :rolleyes:

I'd much rather have the sunbird parked in my driveway, nobody ever saw a sunbird and said "what the hell is that hideous thing ?!"

I'd much rather have the sunbird parked in my driveway, nobody ever saw a sunbird and said "what the hell is that hideous thing ?!"

I'm pretty sure everyone that has seen a Sunbird has said the opposite...

Who was the jackass that put sub-zero?

If you read the thread you'd know. Also, clicking on the number of votes for each category will show you who voted for it, if votes are publicly visible.

And why are we criticizing others' opinions again?

My thoughts on this car:
lol+meme.gif

Reminds me of that secret car in Midnight Club 2.

But... rockets? IN MY REAL LIFE? GTP Cool Wall Prize winner.. TO HELL!

Probably one of the stupidest cars I've seen. Even if it turns out to be real, 5,000hp is too much to even use, let alone be reliable. And if they ever do sell it, the only people that will buy it are rich oil sheikhs, and they are all seriously uncool people.

If this were a joke then this would be sorta cool.

But this isn't a joke because jokes are funny and this is so stupid and exaggerated that a five year old could have made a more realistic car.

SU. And it looks like this might be the most uncool car ever on our cool wall.

This is terrible. It makes me feel like my eyes are going to bleed.

It looks like something out of one of those terrible cgi cartoons of the early-mid 2000s; it looks like the sort of terrible looking thing that's deliberately twisted to fit the style of a bad EXTREME cartoon, brought to life with plastic and cardboard...! This thing is horrific. It's so bad you almost expect a laser cannon to pop up or something.

Add to that the fact that it only technically exists because they made that...thing that looks like it...and yeah...

Seriously, seriously, seriously^1000000 uncool.

So.. what does a V16 sound like?

It sounds like a V8 with a terrible exhaust system, really. Part of me wonders if they didn't take two cheap V8's and throw them in there, call it a V16, and then fudge all the numbers because they don't really care.

The name of the brand sounds like a cheeky attempt to make a company called Devil, which makes anything they "produce" seriously uncool. Than you have the name of the car itself, which happens to be the combined age of the design team, which doesn't help.

It does definitely have a strange sound to it. When it's first approaching it sounds like a brotank with that obnoxious droning exhaust system all lifted Silverados seem to end up with. Then it sounds like a clapped-out heap with a rusted-off muffler, sort of. Then, at the end when it's revving, it sounds like an OHV V10 a la Dodge Viper.

And I don't think there's really any reference for what a V16 sounds like, since the last production model was probably made in the 1930's and was probably a sidevalve. The last V16 period was probably a really tiny one made for F1 racing, still a very long time ago.

@Justin I agree about the name, though I'm not sure.

It does definitely have a strange sound to it. When it's first approaching it sounds like a brotank with that obnoxious droning exhaust system all lifted Silverados seem to end up with. Then it sounds like a clapped-out heap with a rusted-off muffler, sort of. Then, at the end when it's revving, it sounds like an OHV V10 a la Dodge Viper.

And I don't think there's really any reference for what a V16 sounds like, since the last production model was probably made in the 1930's and was probably a sidevalve. The last V16 period was probably a really tiny one made for F1 racing, still a very long time ago.

@Justin I agree about the name, though I'm not sure.
There's the Cizeta V16T. It's more "two V8's welded together with a transmission in the middle" than a true V16, but it's probably the best comparison we'll get.

Now I remember what this thing reminds me of. Anyone else remember the FZR 2000 from Need for Speed II SE?

Crazy fast fictional supercar with outrageous specs, at least for the time period. Numbers weren't as crazy as this thing though.

Found it:

Seriously uncool.

Can't believe there are people out there immature enough to fall for things like this.

Am I impressed with the looks? No. The specs? You'd have to be a 6 year old to believe those.

Make sure this goes straight into the depths of hell, people.

This "thing" is just a joke, a big, BAD joke... I mean, the power claims are BS & it looks like a poorly built copy of the Lamborghini Veneno/Pagani Zonda with fake rocket thrusters.

I voted Seriously Uncool, but this "thing" it's on it's own level of stupidity.

The name of the brand sounds like a cheeky attempt to make a company called Devil, which makes anything they "produce" seriously uncool. Than you have the name of the car itself, which happens to be the combined age of the design team, which doesn't help.
I every time I see it I think "drivel" and LOL a little.

The Devel Sixteen is the car for you if your life revolves around Call of Duty, le 9gag and the latest chart-topping turds.

Back