GTP Cool Wall: 2013 Devel Sixteen Concept

2013 Devel Sixteen Concept

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That would make the Pontiac Aztek sub-zero.
The Aztek at least was practical to some sense and made sense for some people. This Sixteen makes sense for nobody and I cannot really see how the company can even make this car.

I don't understand why people keep saying certain cars look like they were designed by a 12 year old like that's a bad thing. To me, this looks kinda like really simplistic, cartoony design of the bat mobile. So...I'm not sure how I feel about it. The big spoiler and massive "turbines" on the back are a bit much. However, you paint it matte black...you'd have something pretty cool. So...I think I'll give it a cool rating...but only in matte black.

Lucius Fox says:
Lucius_Fox_001.jpg

Serious uncool and wasted resources

Well, there was a video of it moving under its own power, so it has a running engine and drivetrain, thus it does "exist".

No one knows what engine or drivetrain it has, though. An LS engine with quite some horsepower is not out of the realm of possibility, but it could have an I4 or other normal passenger car engine too.

There a video of the what you'd call (nazi mobile) AMG by GT Mercedes moving as well, I guess we will see those on the road next week.

How did this get a thread? :P

Anyway, it's ugly as sin, won't ever make it into real production, and has a fictitious magical engine spec. If I vote, it's an auto Seriously Uncool.

Meh. If this thing is actually real, I doubt it's that insane. 5000 horsepower? I doubt it makes any more than 2000, and even that's a stretch. 348 mph doesn't sound unrealistic for that kind of power, but that kind of power isn't realistic. No thanks.

Im worried about one thing

which is if you say this is SU People will think you are out of your mind

especially teenagers who think they know about cars

No we dont but people will feel you are odd which is not a good feeling to be honest

For not finding a fake car with fake jet thrusters cool or appealing?

I like to think the general populous is more well adjusted than that.

No we dont but people will feel you are odd which is not a good feeling to be honest

Not a good feeling for anyone who knows bad taste when they see it? :lol:

well some People Are that stupid

The same people who apparently think that others such as myself are odd simply for not finding a car made of 80% BS cool, I presume?

If anything, they'd have twice as many people looking back at them and wondering how they can come to such a conclusion. Unless they're under the age of 10.

Not a good feeling for anyone who knows bad taste when they see it?

The same people who apparently think that others such as myself are odd simply for not finding a car made of 80% BS cool, I presume?

If anything, they'd have twice as many people looking back at them and wondering how they can come to such a conclusion. Unless they're under the age of 10.

I Dunno it just happens the thing is they have no taste whatsover

Why did you bring them up in the first place? Young kids also pester their parents to buy Call of Duty games for them, they're not exactly the ultimate arbiters of coolness.

The fact that anybody voted higher than Seriously Uncool for this car makes me wonder what five year olds are doing on an internet forum despair for humanity.

And then I stop despairing and remember that it's just somebody's silly opinion on a car.

Back