GTP F1 World championship. *PS3* Interest.

Devisions like leftys idea is better I think. But any ways to solve the 38 pal problem is to make 4 championships. 2 with 10 and 2 with 9. Or else we could do different leagues. Nice to see some responsability and determination from peter.

The PAL/NTSC is a horrible idea, so take my name off the list.

Why so? It allows us to more easily organize a time for the racers, and it allows a more even and smoother connection resulting in less accidents being caused by no actual contact, like what has plagued F1:CE since it's beginning. come on, join in.

Pardon the double post here, but I think i've hit a brick wall. I just don't see this championship working efficiently with so many separate leagues within. It must have been much easier for the people who started the F1:CE championship, as there were less GTP members at the time. I think we should just go with individual threads for whoever wants to start their individual league. And many of the users in my list probably aren't even active and probably don't even have any idea of what's going on now.

I know with all the interest that this thread has shown the management of the data can be overwhelming. The issues of PAL and NTSC concerns me greatly as well as the time zone issues, then there are D’paders and Wheel jockeys. I can see you just screaming “thats all I can takes and I can takes no more” lol

popeye.jpg

I think we need to close this list, now. We already have much too much people at the moment. Now we need to rid the list of all people who don't show any real interest in this.

I will be starting one. Lemme get the paper work and artwork together ^_^ First 12 to register, are in. :P

Why so? It allows us to more easily organize a time for the racers, and it allows a more even and smoother connection resulting in less accidents being caused by no actual contact, like what has plagued F1:CE since it's beginning. come on, join in.

Well, there are several reasons, one being that the US and Asia/Australia are on completely opposite sides of the planet, do you really expect someone to be up at 3AM to play a video game?. Another being the snobbery(or elitism if you want to call it that) that will probably wind up happening if one "division" winds up being better than the other. There are a couple other things, but I will just say "wait and see" for those.

I'm not wishing you bad luck or anything, I just don't see it working very well.

Anyways, good luck.👍

I think we need to close this list, now. We already have much too much people at the moment. Now we need to rid the list of all people who don't show any real interest in this.

Since I was one of the later people who signed up for this, I will withdrawal my entry.

Good luck to all, and have fun out there.

Boss lol this championship is just kind of closed. People, myself included, will be hosting their own. Your welcome to join it.

Last edited:
You've got to let me in to your championship thingy.

It’s Jamaica Bra, WTF are you doing goofin on line when you live in paradise. LOL, I think I would have bailed too. Blaze a faty and just drive bra… lol…

jamaica-5.jpg

Mildashers I think you should cross these members off the list as they are in grafpt's chamionship
grafpt
peter
Crashbroke 23
drumc0de
Leftywright69
p1timo
DemonBlade
DOUQA
Paulzx
akmuq
waynz
MildAshers.
Altough I saw that you might pull out.
Also I think you should put links to other championships in this thread.

I have not got this game yet and Im not sure when I will... So for now you can cross me off the list... Plans have changed overtime and I think I'll skip over F1 and play GT5 in Nov. in the end it seem a bit of a waste to spend full price on F1 only to have shelved within a month because of GT5.... If I do happen to get it for some reason I'll come back and let you know! Thanks!

Back