GTP Formula D Season 4 | New OP Please READ

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 630 comments

Would you like the rounds to take place on Saturday afternoons?

• Yes, Saturday afternoons would be better.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No, Keep the original day and time.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WingZeroCustom
Its stock chassis but the diff is 0, 0, 0. And the torque split is 0, 100. But I'll change cars if its not allowed...... *Sigh* time to look for another new car.

Swap chassis

He can keep the chassis, just swap the drivetrain so it passes the FR regulations along with having the front diff disabled.

PSN id: oI_KRiTiCaLz_Io
Car: Nissan 350z
Hybrid/Normal: Hybrid
HP: 490Hp+
Chassis: 380rs Super Leggera chassis
Engine: LS3 supercharged
Drivetrain:FR

oI KRiTiCaLz Io
PSN id: oI_KRiTiCaLz_Io
Car: Nissan 350z
HP: 490Hp+
Chassis: 380rs Super Leggera chassis
Engine: LS3 supercharged
Drivetrain:FR

No chassis with front downforce

Well I'll see if I can get the Impreza to someone to swap the drivetrain. The LSD and stuff has already been done. Just don't want a chassis swap.

And if I can't find someone to do it tonight I'll just run my Viper....

WingZeroCustom
Well I'll see if I can get the Impreza to someone to swap the drivetrain. The LSD and stuff has already been done. Just don't want a chassis swap.

And if I can't find someone to do it tonight I'll just run my Viper....

Send to me. Let me know the chassis you want.

Do you HAVE to swap the chassis? Cause I really don't want to..... The stock chassis stance looks fine. And I don't want something with alot of tire poke. Plus that changes weight distribution, grip (Which is VERY important), and just the overall feeling of the car.

So I'll put it on Shared but I'm more than likely going to just use the Viper.

WingZeroCustom
Do you HAVE to swap the chassis? Cause I really don't want to..... The stock chassis stance looks fine. And I don't want something with alot of tire poke. Plus that changes weight distribution, grip (Which is VERY important), and just the overall feeling of the car.

So I'll put it on Shared but I'm more than likely going to just use the Viper.

Find some wheel base. Done need to be stanced.

Wait I see where I f'ed up. Its a stock CHASSIS!! Danm I had a MASSIVE der moment!! LSD is, 0, 0, 0. And my Torque Split is 0 Front 100 Rear. So its already FR. Its just the chassis is stock..... As for what car drivetrain was used I have no clue.

Last edited:
Ok then go in your lounge and if it passes the AWD regulation setting then you don't need to change anything.

anthaliscious
Ok then go in your lounge and if it passes the AWD regulation setting then you don't need to change anything.

Some people had problems with that though. It still will hide them cause the car is classified on the game as a awd.

Well usually if I turn AWD off it won't show up. But if I'm already in it when I turn AWD off its fine as long as I don't get out of it......

WingZeroCustom
Well usually if I turn AWD off it won't show up. But if I'm already in it when I turn AWD off its fine as long as I don't get out of it......

Thats whats suppose to happen

Well regardless. I've over all just decided just to change cars. So here's my re-sign up.

PSN id: ND_4_SPD_Naruto
Car: DODGE VIPER GTS '02
HP: 676hp (At 5,800rpm) Torque is 670tq (At 5,300rpm)
~If Hybrid~
Chassis: Stock
Weight: 1271kg's.
Engine: DODGE CHALLENGER TC HEMI V8.
Transmission: Nascar 4-Speed Dog Box.
Drivetrain: Stock

picture.php

Last edited:
I just saw this , is it too late to sign up?

PSN I'd: TrillaGetLit_
Car: Nissan 240sx Silvia K's AERO (s14) '99
HP:590
~If Hybrid ~
Chassis:370z
Engine:Skyline GTS-T Type M (R32) 91'
Drivetrain:Skyline GTS-T Type M (R32) 91'

Last edited:
Well the V8 part in the Viper is true but I said I was gonna use my Viper because with all these hybrids and other fast cars NOTHING I have is counted as competitive anymore. It was either the Viper, un-retire the RX-8, or use the S15 again........ And the last two cars I haven't had much success with. So the Viper was the only real competitive option.

As for the V8.... I won't lie Daigo had a little influence. But not just him. There was a Chevy LS7 TT Viper I saw once and the team Orca Viper as well. So meh! It wasn't just Daigo who influenced me!! XD

That and I know the Challenger HEMI V8 pretty well on GT5. Was the VERY first car I built specifically for drifting! And my main car for several years. Had success with it. Won a few event with it and a Championship. (luckily) Heh..... Crazy huh..... I love Japanese turbo motors and Rotary's but have had most of my success with a American V8.... Hehehe..... how freaking Ironic eh....

Last edited:
Psn id:ProShoots
Car:Scion FRS
Normal/Hybird:Hybird
HP:562
Chassis:LFA
Engine:SR20
Drivetrain:MLR benz
DoriUnion

Last edited:
*Sigh*..... ok.... I'm gonna see if I can find a different car. There were some.... complaints... so to say that I'm trying to focus on speed when I'm not. So I'll find a different car to use.

GAH!! I hate changing cars multiple times! I'll update when I find a DECENT car... -_-................ Its gonna be a LOOOOONGGG Night.

WingZeroCustom
*Sigh*..... ok.... I'm gonna see if I can find a different car. There were some.... complaints... so to say that I'm trying to focus on speed when I'm not. So I'll find a different car to use.

GAH!! I hate changing cars multiple times! I'll update when I find a DECENT car... -_-................ Its gonna be a LOOOOONGGG Night.

Who cars what the say. If its in the rules, use it.

WingZeroCustom

Yeah what spank said. Use what you want forget whoever has a problem with it.

You don't listen nar.

Back