GTP Formula Drift Championship : fcpmarcus Champion!

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 272 comments
Do you guys like food?

??? Lol.

Congrats to SixSpeedSideways for his win in his first ever Formula D event. Had about 9 people show up (on time lol) and there were a LOT of great battles. Looking forward to next week at Trial Mountain for round 7 of 8.

For practice, I want to recommend that everyone practice the course backwards. I am strongly considering switching the direction we will be running the course. Refer to the track map on the OP so you know what the section course is.

??? Lol.

Congrats to SixSpeedSideways for his win in his first ever Formula D event. Had about 9 people show up (on time lol) and there were a LOT of great battles. Looking forward to next week at Trial Mountain for round 7 of 8.

For practice, I want to recommend that everyone practice the course backwards. I am strongly considering switching the direction we will be running the course. Refer to the track map on the OP so you know what the section course is.

Thanks!! You host an awesome comp, VDC and D1GP better watch out!! I can't wait for next week!! Great battles and hella funny people, I damn near cried I was laughing so hard. Good times! :cheers:

yo LV sorry i didn't message you sooner... but i had some things i had to take care of... but i will try to make next week's event.

orphanthirty - no problem man.

afrigginperson - There's only two events left and we've had plenty of room recently. Just send me a FR and it's all good.

For anyone else looking to sign up - there are only two events left but I've already started coming up with ways to progress the series and come up with new sections to compete for season 2. So there are still plenty of events in the pipeline :)

Hey guys, I will be putting a practice server up sometime today. Not sure exactly when but I will announce when I do here. Should be later this afternoon.

Also, we will be running the next event at Trial Mountain in the original direction, as shown on the track map in the OP.

I could take the sport for Suzuki.
Please tell me how much time is left from my post till it starts if I can take part.

Not bad dude....I like the rules and clipping point maps are nice. You feel like organizing an open Tire Drift comp? I'm gonna watch this thread though seems exciting.

I won't be able to take part in the next battle. I recently got out of the hospital, I just had an appendectomy.

I won't be able to take part in the next battle. I recently got out of the hospital, I just had an appendectomy.

:( But... That means... No... Sixspeed...
Wahhhhhh :(
Lol it's all good I'll try to keep first away from fcpmarcus :lol:

I was also wondering for season 2 if we could add 1 car change per driver

Last edited:
I've got a few changes for season 2 that I'll be announcing after the last round next week.

GAUZ - yes you can certainly compete.

I will be opening my lounge at 8:30pm Est and we will be starting at 9pm Est sharp. I work the early shift this week so I won't be able to waste any time tonight getting things going. So don't be late! Lol

:( But... That means... No... Sixspeed...
Wahhhhhh :(
Lol it's all good I'll try to keep first away from fcpmarcus :lol:

I was also wondering for season 2 if we could add 1 car change per driver

Sucks, but yes, I won't be there. BTW, your going to have to keep top spot from Marcus, and GAUZ.... both of these guys are crazy.

We'll see...
I'll test a totally new car here after I've finished the Mach 1. So I don't know how well I will perform. marcus will certainly use his beloved E46

We'll see...
I'll test a totally new car here after I've finished the Mach 1. So I don't know how well I will perform. marcus will certainly use his beloved E46

:lol: Can't wait for tonight's round! It is awesome you are gonna compete in this one. Hopefully we can go up against each other as I always have fun tandeming against you :sly: Although I don't really like this section that much... haha

Sorry you had to drop out Smoke, real bummer. You gotta get new internet lol.

So FINALLY I got a round win lol. Prodigy got 2nd, NISMO_DriftWorks got 3rd and Sparco_Nammer got 4th.

AAAAAAAND of course like an idiot... I forgot to save the replay so I don't have a picture for the podium... If you guys can get on tomorrow let me know so we can try to get another one.

Back