GTP Formula Drift Championship : fcpmarcus Champion!

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 272 comments
So final round is tomorrow night! Who's gonna take home the championship? fcpmarcus? Prodigy? If both fail to score points and I end up winning I'm still in the chase. Should be an interesting battle on a challenging course.

Just to get an idea on interest, I'm looking to get 3 permanent judges for next season. Is there anyone interested?

Judges must be fair and be able to judge every week.

Not sure if any of you guys have noticed, but I was watching a replay of one of my runs on Cape Ring. We have some bad camera angles on this track. Might come into play with the judging.

Season Finale practice starts in under an hour! Who's ready to throw down? Who will be the inaugural Formula Drift champion!?

Congrats to fcpmarcus for winning the inaugural Formula Drift Championship! It was a great season with a lot of great drifting. Changes and improvements will be coming in Season 2 so stay tuned and I'll keep everyone updated.

I need a couple volunteers to help do some testing and ideas for season 2. Crazynutt has already been contributing ideas so I need 1 or 2 more people.

NEM_Times_FCPMarcus-2-_newspaper.jpg

Congrats bro!

Lol thanks everyone! This was definitely an awesome tournament with ALOT of talented drifters! I would totally recommend this championship if you aren't busy during the week and can't make the weekend tournaments! I will totally be looking forward to the 2nd season. Hopefully we can get more drivers in...

LV, if you need any help with planning or whatever just let me know.

LV, if you need any help with planning or whatever just let me know.

:lol:why so he can rig it again:lol: just kidding
I had a feeling it was gunna be fcpmarcus that won
Sorry about last night guys im not sure why but for some reason I could only see fcp, lv, igniter and zenki but my hopes of getting new internet may have to wait but hopefully by the second season I'll have better internet.

Oh and lv if you need any help with the 2nd season setup let me know as well

Great pic 86! Now I don't have to make one lol. Thanks for the kind words fcp. I'm glad I could put this together and the regulars that show up make this work. I also want to thank everyone else that competed this season. Hopefully we can get more guys in season 2.

Smoke, No worries. I know it's frustrating. Hopefully it will get worked out before S2.

I may be doing some testing later. I'll let you guys know.

Edit: I will be testing tonight, probably around 8pm est

Also, I fixed the points for DriftWorks. Now at 10 pts under 1 name.

Last edited:
Alright guys, I'm looking for 3 people who can be full time judges for all 8 rounds. I was planning on starting Season II this Tuesday but some things have come up and I'm not going to be able to swing it.

So I need some input. Delay for another couple weeks move S2 to Monday nights.

LV, you should close this thread and make a new one for season 2 in the "Drift Teams & Meets" area. You'll probably get more response over there.

Back