GTP Forza Horizon 2 Car Club (Xbox One Chapter)

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 100 comments
Thanks, I wondered who IndifferentMike was whose Drivatars kept beating the pants off mine in the races.

It's a shame only admins are allowed to use the messageboard but I guess it keeps trolling to a minimum on the larger clubs.

I moved up a tier last night and got 100 credits. I'm coming for your top spot Daniel. Any year now, just you wait and see.

I abused my new club mod powers and signed up oOLON3 WOLFOo earlier. He's known on this forum as Imported Skidmark. Sorry Skids, bit too busy to race at the moment.

Um, how do i get in? Gamer tag is Fiddly Mcwheel
See the two posts directly above yours. Add Bustified or anyone else on the club list in post #1 to your friends list and you should be able to join.

I guess if it's the week in which you discover all the bonus XP boards you might get a boost up the ladder.

It's been a while since I posted anything Forza, but seeing I've started playing Horizon 2 I figured I'd join as well (Silv3rEy3d).

I abused my new club mod powers and signed up oOLON3 WOLFOo earlier. He's known on this forum as Imported Skidmark. Sorry Skids, bit too busy to race at the moment.
Can you send him a link to this thread so he can post here? I'm doing a clean-out of the roster since there are some people in the club that aren't actually on GTPlanet. If the need arises, I might cut Co-Leader positions down to just a few people for accepting requests and booting non-GTP members.

Does anyone know XBH3 Jammy, reecie7378 or SpAwNofDeMoN666? If you're one of those people, please speak up otherwise you'll get the boot.

Also added @katpeeler, @430_Riviera and @Heldenzeit and invited you guys the club. 👍

Does anyone know XBH3 Jammy, reecie7378? If you're one of those people, please speak up otherwise you'll get the boot.

These 2 are my friends, I guess they've just tried to join the club I'm in through friends clubs, neither use GTP. I don't know the other guy.

Sent @imported_skidmark a conversation message inviting him to make a post on this thread. Daniel is copied in on the message as well.

I don't know the guy in real life LOL, he just messaged me on Xbox Live while I was playing and I recognised his name from the forum.

Back