GTP Forza Horizon 2 Car Club (Xbox One Chapter)

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 100 comments

Also added @katpeeler, @430_Riviera and @Heldenzeit and invited you guys the club. 👍
I respectfuly decline invite as I have started a club of my own. I have some questions about Clubs

How many Co-leaders can a club have?? What if any advantage on having Co-leaders?? I started my club as "open to anyone" and have a few friends of friends of friends on there. If I make the limit to Invite only can members of the club invite people or do I have to do it??....Thanx

I got to tier 1 in the club, and then a couple of days later, I'm back down to tier 4. But I'm still first in the club. I'm not sure what's going on.

I thought the club weekly tiers reset on Tuesday?

Anyway, I want to get to tier 1 one day, that's a lot of xp though, I have to stop grabassing in photomode and do more races!

I thought the club weekly tiers reset on Tuesday?

Anyway, I want to get to tier 1 one day, that's a lot of xp though, I have to stop grabassing in photomode and do more races!
Oh, of course. I forgot it resets. I think the only reason I was able to get to to tier one was I was off work for two days, and I did nothing but play the game.

I respectfuly decline invite as I have started a club of my own. I have some questions about Clubs

How many Co-leaders can a club have?? What if any advantage on having Co-leaders?? I started my club as "open to anyone" and have a few friends of friends of friends on there. If I make the limit to Invite only can members of the club invite people or do I have to do it??....Thanx

Everyone's a co-leader on the GTP club. :P If it's set to Invite only, I do believe that co-leaders can invite (can someone confirm this?) as well.

If the club gets big enough, then I'll consider shrinking the amount of co-leaders down to just a few of us.

@Daniel, could you update my gamertag in the top post to my current name, PopuluxeCowboy? Thanks. Also, I've been meaning to ask you, every time I go through a speed trap in the game, I check the leaderboard and you are at the top of every single one in an Ultima GTR. Did you cruise the entire map in your Ultima in an effort to top all the leaderboards? Because if so, I think that's really hardcore and awesome.

Populuxe Cowboy
Thanks. Also, I've been meaning to ask you, every time I go through a speed trap in the game, I check the leaderboard and you are at the top of every single one in an Ultima GTR. Did you cruise the entire map in your Ultima in an effort to top all the leaderboards? Because if so, I think that's really hardcore and awesome.
...Maybe. :P

I think the only reason I was able to get to to tier one was I was off work for two days, and I did nothing but play the game.

Kids were home sick last week, and I didn't think it was fair to have my wife stay home from work yet again, so I figured it was my turn. This most likely was the only time I'll manage Tier 1, and then to even make it over 2 million. :crazy: Apart from being $400,000 richer now it's like it never happened. :(

Edit: Not sure what happened again this week, but I was raking in 150K XP in an hour. Less than 300K away from Tier 1 now, and I should have at least a couple more hours tonight, so I'm going to make sure to make Tier 1 again this week. Would be a shame not to take those $400K if you're so close.

Last edited:
I just sent you a friend request Bustified if you could add me in the club my gamer tag is morganinman96

Edit: Ok, I guess you didn't have to invite me, it automatically let me in the club.
Everyone in the club add me if you want, my gamer tag is morganinman96, I don't have live yet, I just got my Xbox, I'm not sure how long it will be until I get live

Last edited:
My time is pretty limited, but when I do play I'm always looking for some stuff to do online, so I'd be interested in joining if that's alright..

Just formally introducing myself. My Xbox name is ChillDomination. Looking forward to the club:tup:
You're living up to your name as far as the play the heck out of the game part is concerned if the club ladder is anything to go by.

I was wondering how to join the FH2 club and stumbled across this thread!

I've sent a friend request to @Daniel. My Xbox Live ID is "Lameonade 1"

I was wondering how to join the FH2 club and stumbled across this thread!

I've sent a friend request to @Daniel. My Xbox Live ID is "Lameonade 1"
I think you've done everything you need to and will receive an club invite in due course. Your Lameonade tag makes me laugh LOL.

Since the game has a piss poor club feature that doesn't even let you see what other members are online I went through and added everyone and @Daniel I think it's time to update that siggy ;)

Sent a fried request to @Daniel. My gamer tag is AboutToCrash. Never really joined a club like this as I usually don't do much online gaming, but wanna give it a try. :gtpflag:

Back