• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments

geezer1791

Geezer Club, Geezer Racing
Premium
United States
Elgin, SC
GZR_Geezer1791
I'm trying to see if there is any interest in a GTP Geezer Club for senior pilots. I will propose an age limit of 60 and over and any skill level.

NOTE: Age requirement is now defined as anyone turning 60 in the current year, or older is eligible for membership so please join us.
Any interest? My PSN ID is Geezer1791.:gtpflag:
PSN ID of other Geezer Club Members:

Official Nurse & Honorary Member : @WhoosierGirl
Official Tuner & Honorary Member : @SW__10

wauk-azoo, stewyripper , mots63, zona99, gbo-possum, p_o_c_o_l_o_c_o
Papa-Gnr, jw245732, dlone47, WheelerTurner, pepper_mallard, paulmariner9
SCClockDr-GT5, Rock-n-Soul , karter995, skypilotrv4, pharlap7, P-Wiink, matilda1234
lionfan58, golf98, bobby2227, oldboy1943, old_geezzer, elgcee42, Xposed2Play
gjohn3707, daduce1947, Qship, Ema-Nymton, Hairy-Dave, ukmalb, JotaFDuarte
ANFD, CHROMO13, fun-at-sixty, macdog54, mamann10, Whiteford48, MastrGT, Nail-27
ozirules12, Fanapryde, nosoks, thlogan, GTsail2, Toppy_JOE, RAYCELYNE, RICKB5347
nordschleife1951, BawlmerBoy, imjimeez44, Oslaf510, FLYING_LOW56, HAYBALEKILLER
GZR_JRCRUISER, cheeves1956, bgeezah, Valkyrie-mkd, JUPITER1955, GrandpaRocket, jab_2
Wolf-Dieter_GTRP, Geschimmel, TheGodfather53, Racin510_s, legger27, acenbrone, jab1362, calveron, SterlingMoose, slo2know

Geezlings: GTX_NQX (1/1/18_

Mot's Geezer TT-Alt ID's (Please make friends)
GZR_Geezer1791, GZR_Papa_Gnr GZR_Stewyripper1, GZR_Fireball, GZR_mots63, GZR_oldboy
GZR_SCClockDr, GZR_Jota_FD, GZR_Dad_U_CE_47, GZR_elgcee42, GZR_Wauk,
GZR_macdog54, Gzr_gjohn3707, GZR_Tom, GZR_nordschleife, GZR_GTsail, Veda9947, GZR_GODFATHER_53

I'll try to keep this updated (but i am a geezer).

NEXT SCHEDULED EVENTS -

Wed 7:15 pm ET - Sep 27 - Geezers Early Bird Special

Thur Noon ET - Sep 28 - Rockin Chair Open

Sat Morning Geezers - Sep 23, Room Opens 8:30 am ET, 1:30 pm BST

If you would like to join us send FR to geezer1791
and/or pepper_mallard

GoTo - Community, Geezer Racing Club, Lobby

Last edited:
Hi mate! Just wanted to wish you all the best with your club. Unfortunately I'm 30+ years shy of your criteria.

Are you really 70+ years old? :eek: I hope I'm still throwing down lap times when I'm 70+

Anyway, If you are a 70+ year old pilot, It would be an honour to have you on my friends list. 👍

PSN ID is SW__10

:cheers:

I will be happy to add SW_10 & starcarper to my friends list but can't add you to the club yet! I may have to adjust the age requirements depending on the response, we'll see. My birthday is Feb 17, 1940.

Friend request sent 👍

et_
I still have 50 years to go before I can join:(
Beside being way too young, you are absolutely way too fast for the Geezer Club.

I stand corrected, I thought all the Geezers would be slow like me, but they are NOT.
We have Geezers who can hold their own with anyone, we call them "Ancient Aliens".
Check out our TT Results in this thread. :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited:
Just sent a friend request but not quite there yet. 52 good enough? Just a teenager away! :D
Happy to have a new friend, I am enjoying chasing you around Matterhorn. From the response I've seen so far I may be the only Geezer in the club, that's no fun.:drool:

@geezer1791

62 here. I'd sign up but I'm still a bit shy of the required minimum. Always looking to add guys near my age to my friends list though.

My PSN ID Wauk-azoo

Last edited:
@geezer1791

62 here. I'd sign up but I'm still a bit shy of the required minimum. Always looking to add guys near my age to my friends list though.
Age requirements now officially changed to 60 and over, welcome to the club. I'll send you a friend request.
I now live in SC but spent 36 years in Newark, retired from duPont.

Age requirements now officially changed to 60 and over, welcome to the club. I'll send you a friend request.
I now live in SC but spent 36 years in Newark, retired from duPont.
Small world. My daughter lives In NC. I lived in Christiana DE for 30 years I've since moved below the canal to Middletown.
I'm retired from the railroad. Thanks for the friends request.

Just posted on the "Looking for Friends" thread and thought I'd try to see if there was any interest in a GTP Geezer Club for senior pilots. I will propose an age limit of 60 and over and any skill level.

Add me please. I will be 68 end of july.
I'm driving with friends "from looking for friends". My PSN ID: mots63

Regards

Markku

OK, I'll join up, I'm 71 and still racing. I'm not that fast either, although I can win at Ascari driving a Lotus 111R in the Super class. I practice a lot and drive the Nurb or Le Mans every day to keep my cash flow coming in.
I have one tune in the matrix for the Shelby Daytona but normally use the Gran Praiano tunes, the guy is a genius.
Cheers, Mustangxr

I originally posted this invitation in the seasonals thread and wanted to make sure all geezers were aware there is a GTP Geezer Club for senior pilots. There is an age limit of 60 and over of any skill level. Let's show these wippersnappers we can still get it around the track.
PSN ID of other Geezer Club members: See OP

Last edited:
OK, I'll join up, I'm 71 and still racing. I'm not that fast either, although I can win at Ascari driving a Lotus 111R in the Super class. I practice a lot and drive the Nurb or Le Mans every day to keep my cash flow coming in.
I have one tune in the matrix for the Shelby Daytona but normally use the Gran Praiano tunes, the guy is a genius.

Did you get the fr I sent? If not, please send one to me @ geezer1791.

I'm 99, can I join? :sly:

Seriously though, great job on what you have organized here.....its good to see seniors enjoying the game as much as the younger generation. 👍

99 lol. Can we see some ID please?
Hopefully we be seeing more of your very well created tunes once acadamey is over.

I originally posted this invitation in the seasonals thread and wanted to make sure all geezers were aware there is a GTP Geezer Club for senior pilots. There is an age limit of 60 and over of any skill level. Let's show these wippersnappers we can still get it around the track.
How will us youngins see you can still get it around the track if we aren't invited? ;)
Sounds cool...hold me a spot for 30 years. :)

Back