GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Morning geezers, Saturday will be with us soon and we will be at high speed ring with the
Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring car 2010 in stock form with oil change and chassis reinforcement if you wish.
The specs are 602pp, 604 bhp, 1210 kg. could be an interesting day.
Many thanks to @elgcee42 for the new revised spreadsheet.
Should be another day of close racing again.
Don't forget the TT's setup in my room and those in papa's room.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

STEWYNEWS

Dramatic crash at High Speed Ring

There was a huge crash at High speed Ring today this reporter can confirm.
Eyewitnesses said it was unbelievable that all the drivers escaped without injury.
There have been calls to ban high speed motor racing.
A statement received at this office today said three racing snails were severely injured when stewyripper ate them, which shows that accidents can happen anywhwere.
Meanwhile the last race of the day in London passed off without incident.
Damatic pictures would follow if i knew how to do it.

Yes, I'm the one who started the ball. I was pushing too much to catch nordscleife, on worn tires and lost traction.Sorry to those fallowing me, they had no chance with all that fume.
I did the same thing the previous race: just goes to prove that it is hard to teach new trick to old fart.

Yes, I'm the one who started the ball. I was pushing too much to catch nordscleife, on worn tires and lost traction.Sorry to those fallowing me, they had no chance with all that fume.
I did the same thing the previous race: just goes to prove that it is hard to teach new trick to old fart.

You know you're an old fart when you think "Getting Any?" means sleep.

Evening geezers, next saturday will be the three touring cars we have all ready used.
1 Astra super touring
2 Camaro ss touring
3 Isf touring
We will use one per race in any order you like, there will be a practice session 10 minutes when you will pick your first car, then a track vote but you will use the car you practiced with whatever track is chosen. Should spice things up a bit.
There will be no ballast and you can use any tyres you like.
All cars will be stock no tuning except oil change, brake adjustment and chassis reinforcement if you want.
We will return to the touring cars the following weekend,and the weekend after then finished on the 20th.
I will publish the points so far and ballast for next week tomorrow morning. 👍👍👍

Morning geezers here are the points and ballast for Saturday 13th

1 @nordschleife51 104 75kg
2 @PapaGnr 82 21kg
3 @oldboy1943 71 27kg
4 @Stewyripper 66 33kg
5 @matilda1234 47 15kg
6 @geezer1791 44 39kg
7 @flying_low 35 57kg
8 @pmallard 33 48kg
8 @Daduce1947 33 9kg
8 @elgcee42 33 66kg

The final three on the list are in no particular order.
The next touring car event will be the Lotus Elise race car 1996 in stock form on 13/09 2015.

Last edited:
After many partial laps at Sierra I managed to redlap at 7.14 on the very last turn. Many tries later I stayed on the tarmac and posted a 7.12.850. At Tskuba, I finally got in my friends top 10 with a 59.4, but Steve and Papa are right behind me so I'll have to wait.:scared: Tunes for both cars provided by :bowdown: @Stewyripper . Best TT's we've had in quite a while, thanks PD.
:cheers::cheers:

After many partial laps at Sierra I managed to redlap at 7.14 on the very last turn. Many tries later I stayed on the tarmac and posted a 7.12.850. At Tskuba, I finally got in my friends top 10 with a 59.4, but Steve and Papa are right behind me so I'll have to wait.:scared: Tunes for both cars provided by :bowdown: @Stewyripper . Best TT's we've had in quite a while, thanks PD.
:cheers::cheers:

Super times geezer1791! 👍👍 It is looking like you have nothing to sweat from me:banghead:

Good morning geezers there is a change to Saturday's touring car event. We will be using the Rome circuit not Brands Hatch, also round four {silly Race} will be for tuned cars no limit no nos. The car will still be the Lotus Elise race car for all three rounds.
Wonder if i will ever play GT 20? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Geezers here are you ballast weights for saturday.
1 @nordschleife51--------75kg
2 @PapaGnr---------------21kg
3 @oldboy1943-----------27kg
4 @Stewyripper----------33kg
5 @matilda1234----------15kg
6 @geezer1791-----------39kg
7 @flying_low------------57kg
8 @pmallard--------------48kg
8 @Daduce1947----------9kg
8 @elgcee42-------------66kg

@PapaGnr has a room open for practice during the week, i will have one open today at 14.00 uk 09.00est

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

There will be a race between us geezers and the over the hill gang in the future.
The races will be done under their rules and settings as one part of the event and our rules and settings for the second half.
You thought the f1 world championship was important, but it pales into insignificance compared to the event coming soon.
All i can say is BRING IT ON !!!

Will discuss more on Saturday during the usual racing.

GEEZER TT RESULTS - 9/09

Impreza @Tsukuba - Geezer Podium: pepper_mallard 58.139, #115 ITW, Top 0.09%
JotaFDuarte 58.218, #138 ITW, Top 0.11%
dlone47 58.400, #215 ITW, Top 0.17%
Geezer Top Ten: nordschleife1951, stewyripper, mots63, macdog54, GTsail2, bobby2227, geezer1791
6 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 0.40%
10 Geezers in Top 1000 - Top 0.80%
36 of 37 Geezers got GOLD

1980 Race Car @ Sierra - Geezer Podium: GTsail2 6.34.300, #80 ITW, Top 0.23%
daduce1947 6.39.773, #165 ITW, Top 0.47%
JotaFDuarte 6.41.817, #233 ITW, Top 0.66%
Geezer Top Ten: stewyripper, oldboy1943, Ema-Nymton, nordschleife1951, bobby2227, mots63, PapaGnr
6 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 1.4%
25 of 29 Geezers got GOLD

Geezers Rock :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

To all Geezer friends. Now we have TT for 4 weeks so it's plenty of time to do one good lap. So I got idea to make more
driving fun. To start TT 's all with similar car voted by all for voted period and make max. three one make TT and leave
2 weeks for open TT as usual. May be give points to regarding position and less points earned driver winner for TT. If not
attending max. points + 2 points last driver position. Is there any interest?
To Stewy sorry that my saturdays are home cleaning and visting friends so its not a day for me to drive in Your marvelous
races.

Regards
Markku aka mots63:cheers::gtpflag:

To all Geezer friends. Now we have TT for 4 weeks so it's plenty of time to do one good lap. So I got idea to make more
driving fun. To start TT 's all with similar car voted by all for voted period and make max. three one make TT and leave
2 weeks for open TT as usual. May be give points to regarding position and less points earned driver winner for TT. If not
To Stewy sorry that my saturdays are home cleaning and visting friends so its not a day for me to drive in Your marvelous
races.

Regards
Good idea!:cheers:

Now we have TT for 4 weeks so it's plenty of time to do one good lap. So I got idea to make more driving fun. To start TT 's all with similar car voted by all for voted period and make max. three one make TT and leave 2 weeks for open TT as usual. May be give points to regarding position and less points earned driver winner for TT.

Nice idea @mots 👍 I would certainly participate:) Especially if the car picked was an older model to fit in with our Geezer thread, plus it would give us a change of pace from always driving the Suzuki GSX for every TT:rolleyes::D

Since you have made the proposal, do you have a recommended car for our first attempt at this for this week's TT's?

races.

Regards

What a good idea that is, how about cars that fit in with our years of birth or ten years after. i was born in 52 so i could use a car made up until and including 1962.

What a good idea that is, how about cars that fit in with our years of birth or ten years after. i was born in 52 so i could use a car made up until and including 1962.

Hooray:crazy: My choices are AutoUnion V16 '37, Schwimmwagen '42, Kublewagen '44, Mario's Hudson '48, Beetle 1100 '49
Are there any tracks with a water crossing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back