GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Hello Geezers here is the next event for Saturday 10th.

The car will be any gt300 car.

1st race will be stock, oil change allowed, any tyres.

2nd race will be 520pp any tyres.

3rd race will be full tune any tyres.

you select a gt300 car and that is your car for all 3 races, so same car to be used, no leaving room to get oil changes after 2pm etc, it messes the grid up.

Use all three tabs for your tunes.
the track will be Stewys roller coaster, i would advise you to get some practice in. @PapaGnr has an event open for you to practice this one.

If you want to practice on your own you can it's up to you.

For those who don't know how to load user tracks go to community, click on friends @Stewyripper or @PapaGnr, then look top right of screen find share tracks click it, select stewyrippers roller coaster, save then close.
next go to garage choose free run and select user created tracks select track and off you go.

Stock tune should be getting a lap in about 3.07.00 or less.

Fuel will be on fast with a mandatory pitstop.
Damage will be on light but it will slow you down so be careful.

Warning this track is harder where it looks easier and easier where it looks harder.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
Hello Geezers here is the next event for Saturday 10th.

The car will be any gt300 car.

1st race will be stock, oil change allowed, any tyres.

2nd race will be 520pp any tyres.

3rd race will be full tune any tyres.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Geez, I'm gonna miss this again. Last week I was removing 2 stumps and this week is a long weekend for us and the wife planned it and there is no room for racing, so have fun guys, I'll be there in spirit.

GEEZER TT RESULTS - 10/7

FR Non Race Car # Apricot Hill - Geezer Podium: JotaFDuarte 1.29.071, #119 ITW, Top 0.08%
dlone47 1.29.245, #164 ITW, Top 0.10%
pepper_mallard 1.29.627, #284 ITW, Top 0.18%
Geezer Top 10 - mots63, stewyripper, bobby2227, Wauk-azoo, zona99, matilda1234, Ema-Nymton
5 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 0.32%
7 Geezers in Top 1000 - Top 0.64%
33 of 38 Geezers got GOLD

Italian Non Race Car @ Ascari - Geezer Podium: JotaFDuarte 2.06.531, #218 ITW, Top 0.22%
bobby2227 2.06.926, #299 ITW, Top 0.31%
Wauk-azoo 2.07.211, #357 ITW, Top 0.37%
Geezer Top 10 - GTsail2, stewyripper, matilda1234, Toppy_JOE, mots63, pepper_mallard, Ema-Nymton
4 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 0.51%
9 Geezers in Top 1000 - Top 1.0%
27 of 34 Geezers got GOLD

Geezers Rock :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

GEEZER DT RESULTS - 10/7

Mazda RX-7 @ Autumn Ring - Geezer Podium: macdog54, PapaGnr, ozirules12
6 of 9 Geezers got GOLD

GT300 @ London - Geezer Podium: Toppy_JOE, macdog54, PapaGnr
6 of 8 Geezers got GOLD

Geezers Rock Sideways Too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

Mots Special TT - Geezer Normal Confusion

The intention of Mots Special TT was to provide more Seasonal TT opportunities over the new 4 week period using Geezer cars to supplement the PD specified cars.
For those who want to participate - Use only the Subaru 360 '58, untuned with oil change in the 450 TT
After Results are published here, PapaGnr will specify the next car to be used.
For those who want to participate - Use only the Audi R8 LMS '09, untuned with oil change in the 630 TT
Same as above.
This applies to the GZR_ PSN ID's also.

This is our first try, we'll work it out. :confused: :) :confused: :) :confused: :) :cheers:

The intention of Mots Special TT was to provide more Seasonal TT opportunities over the new 4 week period using Geezer cars to supplement the PD specified cars.
For those who want to participate - Use only the Subaru 360 '58, untuned with oil change in the 450 TT
For those who want to participate - Use only the Audi R8 LMS '09, untuned with oil change in the 630 TT
Same as above.

This is our first try, we'll work it out. :confused: :) :confused: :) :confused: :) :cheers:

A couple of hard cars for these TT's, nearly fell asleep waiting for the subi to do half a dozen laps, man it is slow, and the Audi.... Is there a worse handling car in the game? I had to use the active steering aid just to be able to complete a lap.

A couple of hard cars for these TT's, nearly fell asleep waiting for the subi to do half a dozen laps, man it is slow, and the Audi.... Is there a worse handling car in the game? I had to use the active steering aid just to be able to complete a lap.

Thank PD for picking a track suited only for karts and Stewy's mayhem events. :boggled:
In order for the Mots TT's to be scored, cars must be chosen so that the first car used can not run a faster time than the 2nd car chosen, because only the fastest time appears on the leaderboard. Unfortunatly, our first time was made very difficult by PD by their choice of cars and tracks. Geezers are very good at dealing with misfortune and learning from experience. 👍 👍
So far, the Subi is a very close contest and the Audi will make anything else a great pleasure to drive.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well done @PapaGnr :bowdown: :cheers: :cheers:

and the Audi.... Is there a worse handling car in the game? I had to use the active steering aid just to be able to complete a lap.

Ha! Yeah the Audi is a ill-handling brute!

It took me numerous tries before I was able to run a 1:57.631 lap for Gold.:) It hard to understand how its rear tires can so easily loose all grip. We're running on RS tires and you'd think that they would keep the rear of the Audi planted, but nooooo, the slightest mistake or excessive throttle application just makes the Audi swap ends!:eek:

See you on the tracks!

I got it to handle a bit better by using RM on the front & TC at 1 in the GZR TT. haven't tried it on my main account.

I did some laps with the TC at 1 but didn't have much luck (mostly just partial laps before I would make a mistake and drive backwards off the tarmac:dopey:).

I also thought about using RM tires on the front, but I never tried them. Perhaps I should have, because it might have reduced the number of 🤬 words that I directed towards the TV screen.:banghead:

:cheers:

Ha! Yeah the Audi is a ill-handling brute!

It took me numerous tries before I was able to run a 1:57.631 lap for Gold.:) It hard to understand how its rear tires can so easily loose all grip. We're running on RS tires and you'd think that they would keep the rear of the Audi planted, but nooooo, the slightest mistake or excessive throttle application just makes the Audi swap ends!:eek:

See you on the tracks!
It's like there's a heap of weight in the rear end and you get to a certain point and see you later ... the rear is gone

Another good days racing yesterday geezers, thanks to all who participated.
Next weekend will be gt 500 cars, same as before choose any gt 500 car use it for all three races.

race 1 gt500 stock 600pp any tyres :lol:

race 2 gt500 625pp any tyres :lol::lol:

race 3 gt500 fully tuned any tyres :lol::lol::lol:

Track will be picked by way of a vote posted here on the planet.

Vote now, track will be picked on Tuesday. :cheers::cheers:

you can vote for any track including user created tracks, if a user created track is picked say where you got it from so we can set up a practice room.

Silly car race will be the Peugeot 205 turbo fully tuned to your taste and i will create a track for it. 💡💡💡

Silly car track is now ready.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I will have a room open today at 15.00 UK 10.00 EST

Last edited:

Same as above.

To all GZR_drivers

Before next cars we should make some focus in the rules!

We have Subaru 360 '58
- everybody can pick the right car
- oil change / brake balance (standard) allowed
- if someone uses something else than standard it regarded as tuning
- in standard changes are not possible

Audi R8 LMS '09
- only this car is allowed like similar aniversary car has more power
- oil change / brake balance allowed
- if car is like this is allready tuned but then there can be made adjustments
1) suspension ; default or free
2) transmission ; default or free
3) drivetrain ; default or free
4) power ; no problem in my opinion max power + oil change
5) body ; down force default or free , ballast weight not allowed

In quite many Geezer car when bought are standard , which don't give possibilities to do adjustments
buying some parts makes it tuning and is not allowed

When these things are made clear after that there shouldn't be chance to do any changes by accident
then it's made on purpose.

Markku aka GZR_mots63

Back