GTP GT2 Championship Weekly Series

• Thread starter Fogelhund
  • 166 comments
Korndawg
and if im understanding the scoring system right, heres the score after race 1

TMM - 10 points
Korndawg - 1 point

lol.. thats pretty sad :dopey:

I'll try and get laps in before the 2 weeks are up, so we are posting the times before Tuesday 21/6 @13:00 GMT. Don't worry, I'm sure you will soon catch me up on points. Just wtach out for those walls.

Korndawg
but its too hard to stay away from the walls! no just kidding, il remember :)

I know what you mean, pushing as hard as you can round the corner as the car drifts ever closer to the wall.

Sorry Korndawg, I've been busy at work and home so I haven't been able to do any laps and I've not been able to post any times, not that I have any to post. I haven't even turned the PS2 on for 2 or 3 weeks, guess that makes it even again. How did you do?

hey sorry here too. since i found that im probly gonna be moving soon, ive been spending alot of time with some of my friends.. plus im trying to sell my truck, i just dont have a ton of time anymore.. i hate growing up :grumpy: il try to have my times posted tomorrow tho

Korndawg
hey sorry here too. since i found that im probly gonna be moving soon, ive been spending alot of time with some of my friends.. plus im trying to sell my truck, i just dont have a ton of time anymore.. i hate growing up :grumpy: il try to have my times posted tomorrow tho

No probs. I guess that draws us level again, do you want to have a brake whilst you move etc.

im not sure if ill need a break even. my parents cant make up their mind they say one day that were moving and say were not the next day, its confusing..but i did some laps last night and heres what i came up with.. the last lap is slower cuz i almost spun it on that last chicane lol

Korndawg - '64 Lotus Elan S2

Total Time - 4:21.549 sec

Top Speed - 141.65 mph

Lap - 1 - 1:31.954 sec
2 - 1:23.777 sec
3 - 1:25.818 sec

Sector - 1 - 0:18.232
2 - 0:22.356
3 - 0:19.072
4 - 0:24.117

i havnt looked yet to see what the original guys times were, bout to find out though :scared:

im sorry i just have to ask.. HOW THE HELL IS FOGELHOUND THAT FAST?
i tried my hardest and i still came up almost 20 seconds slower lol.. thats insane! aah

Korndawg
im sorry i just have to ask.. HOW THE HELL IS FOGELHOUND THAT FAST?
i tried my hardest and i still came up almost 20 seconds slower lol.. thats insane! aah

Practice probably, or he is one mean driver.

Korndawg
im not sure :crazy: im too lazy to look right now maybe later lol
When testing my tuning, I found that Fogelhund time is real.

Even with my bad skill I still can beat Korndawg time.

All car with 20/20 spring rate, 10/6 10/6 damper.

Try another:

I know I'm bringing back a dead thread, but I'd rather not post a new one. I know I'd like to bring this back with new races and whatnot. Anybody with me?

That sounds awesome! I love the idea of racing with people who get me in GT2, not just some boring guys who can't win. I use gameshark codes to beat it, after I beat the game myself. I usually use a Toyota Trueno AE86, which leads me to 2 questions: Are there cheat code restrictions and car restrictions as well as race restrictions? Hope I get an answer...

Race 6:
80's Group A battle
High-Speed Ring- Time Trial, submit fast lap, no wall touches.
Cars: Any stock cars (ie. AE86, R32 etc.)
Two classes:
Class A
AE86 Levin/Trueno
Starlets
R30 Skylines (No Tomica Sillouhettes)
R31 Skylines
R32 Skylines (No GT-R's or Mines)
Mazda Protege (No GT-R's)
RX-7 '83

Class B
R32 Skylines (GT-R or Mines)
FC3S RX7's
Mazda Protege GT-R
Ford RS200
Must be posted by April 19th, 2008
Put Class A cars in Red Class B in Blue

Note to GVilleneuve27:

Please don't double post.

I'm confused! Someone can explain me what happend to the championship??? GVilleneuve27 post the race 6 but don´t have any lap record!! And then Stinsting put another championship in Laguna Seca using Corvettes!!!??????

We have similar serial on granturismo.pl. Great idea but we suffer on lack of players. I think we should consider making one place for every gt2 players without any language boards.

I think we should consider making one place for every gt2 players without any language boards.

Welcome to this place. English is the most neutral language you can possible have a board in, and this forum is the most frequented GT2 one as far as I know.

Also I'd be in for some races, especially mildly fast compacts. How about <1750lbs/794kg original weight and FF/4WD restrictions? Any overpowered cars would be excluded that way and it'd be nice to see the two drivetrain layouts compete in equally powerful cars.

Back