GTP & GTS EXCLUSIVE Gran Turismo 5 Retail Overview (SIXTH final Update)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day amar,

Could you send a screenshot of the Monaro or Commodore SS please?

Thanks in advance mate.

By saying NO MULTISCREEN OR LAN OPTIONS SO FAR. Are you expecting to unlock this feature furtherdown into the game or something of that sort? Maybe a DLC patch.

meaning that since the game didnt officialy come out yet. the online prolly isnt up yet. it prolly just says like connection error when you click on online untill the game is released

I guess after his final update, he stopped answering questions?! I guess we'll have to answer the questions ourselves when we get the game in 4 days, huh?! Ridiculous.

Anyone knows if skidmarks are persistent..if they stay to the end of the race? Anybody checked how much rubbers stays on track?

to anyone who can answer
can you use MP3's as a file type for the personal music ? if not can the ps3 convert them for you ? and when Amar say a vaw file does he mean to say a wav ?
Q2 can you flip/rollover the kart's

This question is probably already answered but... If anybody knows, are we able to transfer GT5:P save data to the final game?

NO Manufatcure event aww come on maybe in a update in 2011

I remember reading in Amar's post that there are single-make races. If that is the case, then those really are the manufacturer events, albeit in a slightly different form.

Sam

Grand job there, Amar.

Great read, thank you.

I'm looking to start playing this game even more.

69 euro, wtf

I'm French. In France new games are sold 70 euro but we can also find GT5 at 55€. On the internet I got GT5 collector for 55€ two months ago, I will be delivered on Wednesday. Yes GT5 is available right now everywhere in France (but not in all stores) but only the standart edition, collector and signature will come on the 24th.

So no word on damage. Hopefully this means there will be something surprising? Amar did say he didn't want to spoil anything for us lol

There is no FFW/REW options in replay itself, nor lap-skip option.
Well that's annoying.
I thought they finally would have been kind enough to give that to us. I guess not. A possible workaround might be loading it into the PS3 video editor?

Well that's annoying.
I thought they finally would have been kind enough to give that to us. I guess not. A possible workaround might be loading it into the PS3 video editor?

Thats probably the idea. or loading it into their youtube upload function which hasn't been functional yet I believe.

I remember reading in Amar's post that there are single-make races. If that is the case, then those really are the manufacturer events, albeit in a slightly different form.

Sam

He said there are one make races in Arcade mode, but couldn't find them in GT Life mode. Hopefully they are still there. Those usually brought a challenge if you didn't overtune your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back