GTP H2H Tournament #1 | Presented By: SS | Asia-Pacific Region | Podium in OP

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 344 comments
Ill be back in about an hours time or so.
@Stavingo , just remember we are all different time zones.so just put down approx. how long to go or something ?

Okay well we got about 40 minutes until the finals start.

EDIT: If anyone wants to spectate join now so cause finals are about to be underway :)

Last edited:
It was awesome watching you guys drifting tonight, hopefully that lag cleared up for the final. A huge congratulations to the champion, finalists and @Stavingo for running a brilliant competition 👍

I gotta say that finding out @TH137Z and I know each other in the real world caught me out completely. What a cool coincidence.

The finals have been completed and congratulations to @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ for taking the crown at H2H number one.

Just want to say thank you to everyone for participating, it was unfortunate to have some people drop out but hopefully next time I make the next H2H tournament we can make it run a little bit more efficiently and more smoothly 👍

Gotta make a few tweaks here and there for the next H2H but I'm sure hopefully I can make the H2H run even better :D

Good to see some quality drifting from everyone, cause some of those matches I saw were really awesome :)

Hopefully I can record all the footage soon and hopefully put some videos :D

Till next time :)

Stav.

It was awesome watching you guys drifting tonight, hopefully that lag cleared up for the final. A huge congratulations to the champion, finalists and @Stavingo for running a brilliant competition 👍

I gotta say that finding out @TH137Z and I know each other in the real world caught me out completely. What a cool coincidence.

Thanks for dropping by, glad you enjoyed the quality drifting cause I sure did 👍

Grats to @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ on taking out 1st place. Hopefully @Stavingo can compile some decent footage out of all that and a big thanks for running this round.
Look forward to round to everybody :cheers:

http://challonge.com/GTPH2H1

:gtpflag:

Good runs from the both of you, gotta calm my nerves like S30 now :lol:

Forgot to congrat my boy on his win ! You the man S30Z, hopefully we'll get to slide soon. I'm getting inpatient waiting for my wheel.

GTP H2H podium.jpg

My attempt of a podium photo.

Back