GTP H2H Tournament #1 | Presented By: SS | Asia-Pacific Region | Podium in OP

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 344 comments
Come on mate take a little banter here n there,u can dish it but not take it ? Good luck with your battle son.

I can dish it out and take it. Just sick of your 🤬. None of the less this is not the correct place.

Y'all take your chatter somewhere else, I can't even classify this as banter because I've heard a lot more harsher words being brought out in banter.

@JR86 Alright unfortunate to hear of that, I'll update the OP soon.

If this many drop outs happen next time I shall put myself down in the competition :lol:

My expectation on Friday is to have ALL of the matchups done from round 2 to the final + bronze match.

Keeping it to a level stav, not going to abuse the 🤬 out of someone over a thread.
This is simply not all about him. and sick of his complaints. End of.

I can dish it out and take it. Just sick of your 🤬. None of the less this is not the correct place.

Keeping it to a level stav, not going to abuse the 🤬 out of someone over a thread.

tumblr_mflj6wlx6A1s0l9r9o1_r1_500.gif

Its simply some smack talk , if you cant handle it on the forums dont partake...

On a side note good luck to everyone who has made it this far , some good battles are yet to come :cheers:

Its simply some smack talk , if you cant handle it on the forums dont partake...

On a side note good luck to everyone who has made it this far , some good battles are yet to come :cheers:

I can defiantly handle it, everyone knows this. As I have repeatedly said, I was sick of your 🤬. Now lets drop it.

Y'all take your chatter somewhere else, I can't even classify this as banter because I've heard a lot more harsher words being brought out in banter.

@JR86 Alright unfortunate to hear of that, I'll update the OP soon.

If this many drop outs happen next time I shall put myself down in the competition :lol:

My expectation on Friday is to have ALL of the matchups done from round 2 to the final + bronze match.
Next time I'll be able to knock on some panels ;)

Y'all drop this ffs, yeah I get it you're both annoying testosterone filled men who haven't touched their junk in years.

If either of you keep this going up on my thread, you both get dropped from the competition immediately.
And I don't want to walk through my 3rd round!!!

One day I shall be able to identify drama before it happens so I don't have to integrate with twelvies.

I my waltz in and take a spot, the competition has had so many drop outs :(

I reread everything that was said and i saw nothing indicating drama at all. I don't know, i think i'm just more of a playful person than taking a joke seriously.

If you need someone in, i'll be glad to be a sub. I can make the timezone just got to let me know first.

Sai
I reread everything that was said and i saw nothing indicating drama at all. I don't know, i think i'm just more of a playful person than taking a joke seriously.

If you need someone in, i'll be glad to be a sub. I can make the timezone just got to let me know first.

Yeah I feel you on the whole drama thing, I probably wasn't much better since I added in on the banter :P

Maybe people need to blaze it or something, y'all taking H2H too seriously :lol:

Probably will have extra sign-ups and subs for the next H2H so we should be sweetttt 👍

Yeah I feel you on the whole drama thing, I probably wasn't much better since I added in on the banter :P

Maybe people need to blaze it or something, y'all taking H2H too seriously :lol:

Probably will have extra sign-ups and subs for the next H2H so we should be sweetttt 👍

Haha, yes sir.

@Stavingo Having subs would be a good idea in case people are unable to attend as such has happend this round.
(calling people twelvie's does not help the scenario,respect your elders :lol:. P.S im always blazed :sly:)

@Sai Playfulness is where it's at along with some harmless smack talk, some don't see the difference between that and seriousness unfortunately.

:gtpflag:

@Stavingo Having subs would be a good idea in case people are unable to attend as such has happend this round.
(calling people twelvie's does not help the scenario,respect your elders :lol:. P.S im always blazed :sly:)

@Sai Playfulness is where it's at along with some harmless smack talk, some don't see the difference between that and seriousness unfortunately.

:gtpflag:
Somethings are hard to tell if they are serious or not. But I still enjoy a good ol-slide with you and the others. 👍:P

Good runs by both of you, SRE getting the win.

Also I'm gonna be playing another game till about 730 (Footy on yet again) So I probably won't be back on till 9 or so.

Along with that tomorrow I'm working from 2:30pm to roughly 6pm so all matchups will scheduled later.

Good runs by both of you, SRE getting the win.

Also I'm gonna be playing another game till about 730 (Footy on yet again) So I probably won't be back on till 9 or so.

Along with that tomorrow I'm working from 2:30pm to roughly 6pm so all matchups will scheduled later.

Nice man, I think you need to schedule it, and if they can't make it too bad, this is getting too long now. I think more then myself would agree with this.

Back