GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,495 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
picking up the soap to make the 500....hhmm, im debating it now :rolleyes:
 
Furinkazen
A reminder, I am hosting the Indy Lights 100 tonight. Room open about 7, Race starts 8. 40 laps, limited damage, no yellows, 650 hp and 650kg, no gearing restrictions.

I'll make it if I can Furi but it's highly doubtful due to the time. Good luck to all if I'm not there. If I am, well ........
 
I'll make it if I can Furi but it's highly doubtful due to the time. Good luck to all if I'm not there. If I am, well ........

... we're all dead (I think thats what you meant to say :lol: )
 
Running a little late, still aiming to get room up by 7.20. 👍
 
Indianapolis 500 Mile Race @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Friday 8th June 2012

200 laps (500 miles)

NASCAR_10.jpg

The day has arrived. The greatest spectacle in racing takes place tonight; 200 challenging, gruelling laps of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This is the ultimate challenge in racing; a win will put your name alongside legends such as Foyt, Clark, Hill, Andretti, Fittipaldi and Wheldon, some of the few that have fought and triumphed at Indianapolis. That perfect line, holding the apex, tracking out to the concrete patch at turn two, getting a perfect run out of four, making the pass on the outside, holding the inside line down the wall on the home straight. Nobody remembers 2nd place here. This is Indy. This is the Indianapolis 500.

​
 
Ive got Swifts to do so wont make the freedom 500 👍
Will we have a chance before that too quali for th 500? Was hoping theres a room open when Poland - Greece game has finished :)
 
Ive got Swifts to do so wont make the freedom 500 👍
Will we have a chance before that too quali for th 500? Was hoping theres a room open when Poland - Greece game has finished :)

I'll have one open soonish I think.
 
Brilliant, gave me chills up and down my spine.

Driving socks ... check
Driving pants ... check
Seat position sorted ... check
Car oiled up ... check
Me oiled up ... check
Helmet shined up real nice ... check check check

Now I'm ready to race :D
 
Brilliant, gave me chills up and down my spine.

Driving socks ... check
Driving pants ... check
Seat position sorted ... check
Car oiled up ... check
Me oiled up ... check
Helmet shined up real nice ... check check check

Now I'm ready to race :D

Me too, a brilliant video.

Nervous :D
 
:lol: Knelly nice.
 
Me oiled up ... check

Knelly, you'll need to report directly to post #1589 to finish your pre-race ritual.
 
You guys better be nice to me. I'm turning down a shift at work to do this.
 
Knelly, you'll need to report directly to post #1589 to finish your pre-race ritual.

That's going to be my race win message 👍
 
Indy Lights room opening, room called "Indy Lights 100", open lobby. Join. Race starts 67 minutes from now.
 
Indy Lights room opening, room called "Indy Lights 100", open lobby. Join. Race starts 67 minutes from now.

I'll hop in but probably not until 15-20 minutes before green.
 
43.8 is my pole time, Cagelee (WSM Season 2), Chqr, and some random canadian matieub are in.

EDIT Mathieub goes quickest, 43.5.
 
43.8 is my pole time, Cagelee (WSM Season 2), Chqr, and some random canadian matieub are in.

Just face it, we need IndyCar regulars not TOCA hopefuls in here to have a real race. :sly:
 
47 min to start. Starting to fill up.
 
Will be there in 5 minutes, hope there's space left.
 
Will be there in 5 minutes, hope there's space left.

couple DC's. 10 left. 30 min to green.
 
Completely forgot that I'm at my dads tonight. Sorry for letting you down again Tom.
 
Loving the fact there is someone in the room, the canadian, who actually claims to be Alex Tagliani :lol:
 
neljack (Att.2) - 2:46.680


Indy500QualiLogo.png


1st - JoeOfTheFire ~ 217.219mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 2:45.731 seconds
2nd - TomMcD ~ 217.043mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 45.866 seconds
3rd - Knelly ~ 216.899mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 45.976 seconds
4th - Nater_Racing21 ~ 216.655mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 46.163 seconds
5th - IndyWolf ~ 216.522mph (Att.3) 2 minutes, 46.265 seconds
6th - Droptop ~ 216.475mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 46.301 seconds
7th - ADR_BRONCO ~ 216.386mph (Att.3) 2 minutes, 46.369 seconds
8th - Cowboys965 ~ 216.366mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 46.385 seconds
9th - Matty ~ 216.293mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 46.441 seconds
10th - neljack ~ 215.983.mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 46.680 seconds
11th - gokartman ~ 215.939mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 46.714 seconds *Non-starter*
12th - MULE_9242 ~ 215.889mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 46.752 seconds
13th - Akmuq ~ 215.054mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 47.400 seconds
14th - FrasierCrane ~ 214.533mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 47.806 seconds
15th - smuffyatfcp ~ 214.504mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 47.829 seconds *Non-starter*

​
 
Last edited:
Need to change my Att. No. Tom : - )
 
22 min to start. 6 in at moment.
 
10 mins to start, beginning to fill. Report and pics will follow.
 
Won't be able to make it, football is taking all my time :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back