GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,495 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be able to do my qualifying after the Russia match :)
 
I want to requalify, if only to get somewhere other than the outside of row 2. :scared:
 
:lol: I'd take you now but I'm a little busy, so could you do it at final qualifying yeah?
 
I'm still at work for another hour today.
 
Okay that's grand so 👍
 
I want to requalify, if only to get somewhere other than the outside of row 2. :scared:

Yeah, I'm currently outside of row 1. Horrible place. I'm hoping someone can take third spot from me.
 
Well I wont to get to qualify. Damn GT5 freezes everytime I try to start a race or exit a lobby.
 
fastfox400
Well I wont to get to qualify. Damn GT5 freezes everytime I try to start a race or exit a lobby.

Delete and Reinstall the game patches or data?
 
My ps3 only freezes up when it starts to get too hot inside and have to shut it down for an hour or so.
 
INDY LIGHTS 100 RESULTS

01 - Furinkazen 41 Laps
02 - DrifterJoe +4.9
03 - Tom_97_COD +6.1
04 - pj gm +14.0
05 - mathieu +30.5
06 - Nater Racing -1 Lap
07 - Chqr -1 Lap
08 - Onboy123 -2 Laps
09 - Gorsad -2 Laps
10 - Cagelee DNF

I won, after everyone slowed in turn 4 to get a run, I hit wall, came down track and collected Joe which took 4 others out. :ouch:
 
Last edited:
Maybe we could make a series using these specs, kinds like the NASCAR Nationwide series. Earlier start times and shorter races. Just an idea though.
 
Maybe we could make a series using these specs, kinds like the NASCAR Nationwide series. Earlier start times and shorter races. Just an idea though.

Thought about it but the old ARCA idea may be getting go ahead instead.
 
Maybe we could make a series using these specs, kinds like the NASCAR Nationwide series. Earlier start times and shorter races. Just an idea though.

We already have an idea for an Indy Lights support series for next season, so that will hopefully happen. 👍

Tom (Att.2) - 2:45.728
 
Indy500QualiLogo.png


1st - TomMcD ~ 217.223mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 45.728 seconds
2nd - JoeOfTheFire ~ 217.219mph (Att.3) 2 minutes, 2:45.731 seconds
3rd - Matty ~ 216.976mph (Att.3) 2 minutes, 45.917 seconds
4th - Knelly ~ 216.899mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 45.976 seconds
5th - Nater_Racing21 ~ 216.655mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 46.163 seconds
6th - MULE_9242 ~ 216.575mph (Att.2) 2 minutes, 46.224 seconds
7th - IndyWolf ~ 216.522mph (Att.3) 2 minutes, 46.265 seconds
8th - Droptop ~ 216.475mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 46.301 seconds
9th - ADR_BRONCO ~ 216.386mph (Att.3) 2 minutes, 46.369 seconds
10th - Cowboys965 ~ 216.366mph (Att.3) 2 minutes, 46.385 seconds
11th - Wardez ~ 216.354mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 46.394 seconds
12th - neljack ~ 216.306.mph (Att.3) 2 minutes, 46.431 seconds
13th - FrasierCrane ~ 216.125mph (Att.3) 2 minutes, 46.570 seconds
14th - gokartman ~ 215.939mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 46.714 seconds *Non-starter*
15th - Akmuq ~ 215.054mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 47.400 seconds
16th - smuffyatfcp ~ 214.504mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 47.829 seconds *Non-starter*

​
 
Last edited:
3 Thousands. Nice job.
 
3 Thousands. Nice job.

Cheers dude. We both know we can go at least a tenth quicker but it's a bit tricky when the pressure's on and your hearts beating ten to the dozen.

EDIT: JoeOfTheFire (Att.3) - 2:45.732
 
Last edited:
Cheers dude. We both know we can go at least a tenth quicker but it's a bit tricky when the pressure's on and your hearts beating ten to the dozen.

EDIT: JoeOfTheFire (Att.3) - 2:45.732

Half awful, half brilliant run. I lost 0.150 on the first lap and lost 0.20 on the second lap. On lap 3 I got a 40.293 and on lap 4 I got a 40.265 . The first lap killed me.

A perfect run for me would have been a 2:45.56x
 
So I have to find two and a half tenths on my final run. Tough ask.
 
You've got till 23:00BST to qualify guys, just over an hour. So get in a room with a steward and do your runs ASAP 👍
 
I'll be half an hour or so before I'm on.
 
I'll be half an hour or so before I'm on.

There's two rooms open so you'll be fine.

EDIT: neljack (Att.3) - 2:46.431
 
Last edited:
Eddie, I see you looking.
 
Awesome
 
Nobody has joined me for a run since you left, Tom. :(
 
I'll likely have another go in a few minutes.
 
We've got some guys doing runs in here, Wardez should be coming to Matty's lounge soon according to his PM.
 
I'm in Tom's lounge by the way, so you only need to have him added.

Going to use your 3rd run Tom?
 
I'm in Tom's lounge by the way, so you only need to have him added.

Going to use your 3rd run Tom?

Probably not mate.

Matty (Att.2) - 2:45.917
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back