GTP Lobby Racing

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 352 comments
I was searching for this thread sunday ! Thanks @Rinsky !

Had a room open “GTP sport hard tyres N200 no aids” as a back up for the sunday cup but no one joined and wanted to start a post here but gave up after 30 minutes.

I just came home from work and am about to fire up my playzi and open a room so if any1 read this U welcome to join my lobby room will b up until at least 0:30
Room Closed we had some great races. Greets to @QRacer_31 :cheers:

Last edited:
I’m grinding for cash until the update. I get on after 11PM EST most days.

I’ll give you folks a heads-up next time I get on.

I’m all about the Nurburgs... Occasionally DT, Tokyo EOL, Interlagos.

Never tried a lobby race?

Do they usually use Bop or tuning?
And is there a way to tell before you enter the room?

I'm not good at tuning and really dont have the time for it, so lm hoping Bop is the norm.

Never tried a lobby race?

Do they usually use Bop or tuning?
And is there a way to tell before you enter the room?

I'm not good at tuning and really dont have the time for it, so lm hoping Bop is the norm.
Lobbies can be filtered to show BOP rooms. It's not possible to filter by tuning settings or driver aids but there are symbols to show the host has set restrictions. A scales means BOP is set, a wrench means tuning restrictions, and a gear cog means driver aids and/or driving line aids are restricted.

Why did this thread get moved over here?
Its only been on the main page for 6 months and now it gets moved.

The whole point of it being on the main page was because nobody ever bothers to look here for quick random lobby races.
This is not some organized racing event. I've had many of people who knew nothing about my endurance race because they never thought to look in the section so people are definitely not going to look here for some quick popup lobby racing.

At least I met some good people in this thread before it got buried.

Why did this thread get moved over here?
Its only been on the main page for 6 months and now it gets moved.

The whole point of it being on the main page was because nobody ever bothers to look here for quick random lobby races.
This is not some organized racing event. I've had many of people who knew nothing about my endurance race because they never thought to look in the section so people are definitely not going to look here for some quick popup lobby racing.

At least I met some good people in this thread before it got buried.
Presumably that the mods thought that it's more fitting to be in this section instead of the main section because it's all about online racing (though it's just one-offs for fun and close racing and for those who wanted a break from Sport Mode racing, not something organized with strict rules.)

Presumably that the mods thought that it's more fitting to be in this section instead of the main section because it's all about online racing (though it's just one-offs for fun and close racing and for those who wanted a break from Sport Mode racing, not something organized with strict rules.)

If that’s the reason then the daily race discussion and many other threads should go in there too. I thought the idea of the lobby racing thread was was for it to be more accessible for members to join causal lobbies with each other not hide it away with the serious leagues etc

It just stinks. Its already hard enough to find good people with good lobbies going without the mods making it more difficult.
For those of us who already know about this it won't really effect us but it will really make a difference on the amount of new traffic it will see from here on out. I'm just disappointed.

If that’s the reason then the daily race discussion and many other threads should go in there too. I thought the idea of the lobby racing thread was was for it to be more accessible for members to join causal lobbies with each other not hide it away with the serious leagues etc
And that can lead to more issues...

New Lobby Code: LOBBY OVER

10 Minute Rapidfire variety races, mainly because I want seat time with the new tyre model :D

Last edited:
That was really fun racing, sorry to anyone who joined right near the end where everyone got bored and we played Scalextric instead, my lobbies always enter a 'mayhem phase' at the end as a finale :lol:

Back