GTP Lobby Racing

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 352 comments
@VeeDoubleU and @Crazybutt198 had to join like 10 times before they were able to join

And I crashed out -.-

It was set to „reversed from previous results“ ;)

But didn't you start near the front in the Bathurst race, even though you finished 2nd at Gardens? Meanwhile I started last at Bathurst but finished 4th at Gardens

Also, the graphics for the grids showed differently to the actual grid.

Also, the graphics for the grids showed differently to the actual grid.
That‘s been an issue since a few updates.

But didn't you start near the front in the Bathurst race, even though you finished 2nd at Gardens? Meanwhile I started last at Bathurst but finished 4th at Gardens
The lobby restarted after the Gardens race

@VeeDoubleU and @Crazybutt198 had to join like 10 times before they were able to join

And I crashed out -.-

It was set to „reversed from previous results“ ;)

For what it's worth, the lobby I raced in last night had the same grid setting (with a standing start) but how we actually lined up was something else entirely. I never could figure out how the order was determined.

Keep me in mind for your next lobby. I prefer endurance races over sprints. I need time to correct mistakes!

Thats not much. Had a BBQ yesterday so missed your post......

Was hoping to hop in but too tired as a bit ill at the moment. Next time will be in, would of been a good chance to get to grips with DT gardens.

Typical...people

No matter how well you organize anything to them, they will always fail you/to keep their word (means nothing).

So much experience with that and only advice I can give you is - spare your time and nerves.

The more the rules, the less people.
Doesn't matter if they say they will come 1000%, believe me, they probably won't.

I guess I should clarify that nobody on here was the problem as nobody said they would definitely show up.

I was more shocked that it was a public lobby open for an hour before the race and almost nobody jumped in because the last time it was a public lobby it filled up in 5 minutes and I was having to kick people out to make room for the ones who signed up for the race.

I was more shocked that it was a public lobby open for an hour before the race and almost nobody jumped in because the last time it was a public lobby it filled up in 5 minutes and I was having to kick people out to make room for the ones who signed up for the race
It‘s always a gamble. Our lobby today filled up quite decently although heaps of players had issues joining it. Probably due to somebody who didn‘t have their PS4‘s network settings right 💡
It didn‘t help much when the lobby completely crashed and booted everyone 🤬

Sometimes you‘re just lucky and fill up a lobby in seconds and sometimes you‘re just as unlucky and are forever alone.

It didn‘t help much when the lobby completely crashed and booted everyone 🤬

Sometimes you‘re just lucky and fill up a lobby in seconds and sometimes you‘re just as unlucky and are forever alone.

It's really quite comical that GTS main focus is online racing yet the amount of problems surrounding it's online connectivity is very sub par at times so I feel your frustration on that.

After the endurance race didn't pan out I setup a one make Gr.X lobby racing the Honda 2&4 that gained a good following so not all was a complete loss.

After the endurance race didn't pan out I setup a one make Gr.X lobby racing the Honda 2&4 that gained a good following so not all was a complete loss.
I joined a one make racing league a while ago and the host always puts the used car as the lobby name yet some muppets still manage to use different cars even after seeing 14 people use the same car :lol:

But I agree on PD messing up lobby racing, they‘ve got experience with that since GT5 :dunce:

It still amazes me how there isn't a proper 'qualifying' option available, and that you cannot limit it to a One Make race. These really are not hard things to do. Maybe they purposely make the Lobby settings so limited, so people feel more inclined to stay in Sport Mode. /s

I think it's limited just for that reason and it's working. Lobby racing is very poor compared to GT6.

It still amazes me how there isn't a proper 'qualifying' option available, and that you cannot limit it to a One Make race. These really are not hard things to do. Maybe they purposely make the Lobby settings so limited, so people feel more inclined to stay in Sport Mode. /s

I seriously want to make one-make lobby rooms of these:

- 911 GT3 Cup
- Ferrari 458 Challenge
- Lamborghini Super Trofeo

:(

I joined a one make racing league a while ago and the host always puts the used car as the lobby name yet some muppets still manage to use different cars even after seeing 14 people use the same car
So recognisable :)

It still amazes me how there isn't a proper 'qualifying' option available, and that you cannot limit it to a One Make race.
It was the reason I joined GTP. Oh memories memories. A way too long thread lol. As a host I did not understand PD and could not believe no one on GTP made a problem out of it. I thought am I crazy or what ? Someone adviced me to check here but could not find a single post about it. Eventually the thread started growing. I discovered there were changes made in the manuals. So all seems to be intentional. And certainly no priority. But host decides grid is a good solution.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/host-questions-no-qualify.372692/

Back