GTP Nascar Nationwide Series | Series Champion: OwensRacing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 1,521 comments
  • 78,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost like reverse trolling. :lol:
 
Still looking for a driver.
 
Carb however isnt, change of plans, I will be racing this weekend 👍

EDIT: Realised I already said this, move along please...........:lol:
 
Handed in my resignation to Carb.

He's in tears. Poor bloke.
 
Furinkazen
Still looking for a driver.

I would like to apply for that seat.

2000 posts
 
Last edited:
Howcome :O :( </3

I wanna play COD on Saturday nights with mates. Sorry, bro.

Additionally, my PS3 is dieing and I wanna wait for the PS4 now.
 
I wanna play COD on Saturday nights with mates. Sorry, bro.

Additionally, my PS3 is dieing and I wanna wait for the PS4 now.

That can be fun but it gets terrible when people stop playing COD.

Although, playing with just one other guy shouting "This is SPARTAAAAA" everytime you kill someone in a public room is quite hilarious.:D
 
Chqr
I wanna play COD on Saturday nights with mates. Sorry, bro.

Additionally, my PS3 is dieing and I wanna wait for the PS4 now.

Wish I had more time for COD.
 
I really hope you are joking.

Can't tell if serious, or just sarcastic.
 
Last edited:
Your choosing COD over this...?
 
GTP Nascar Nationwide Series

Round 3: Zippo 100

Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicane)

28 laps
​


Round 3 takes us to our first of 4 road courses this season, the high speed Italian course in Monza. Many Nationwide drivers have backgrounds in road racing, whether in TOCA, PURE or other leagues, so predicting a winner will not be easy.

Nationwide Power Rankings after Round 2:

1. Grinols (RAB Racing)
Who else, really? 2 wins in 2 races puts him in control of the title race early on. Whether he's able to translate his oval success onto the road course remains to be seen.

2. TRYNOR88 (JR Motorsports)
After underfuelling at Daytona and Spinning at Motegi, Trynor should definitely have more points than he does now, but the fact that he's still 3rd in total points is testament to his sheer skills and consistency. Trynor has proven before he's capable of winning while turning right and a win this week would do him wonders

3. D4LVY_ (RAB Racing)
Part of the dominate RAB squad at Daytona, Dave was able to pretty much cruise to a 2nd place, but didn't have a very good day at Motegi, falling well short of his teammates. With the depth of talent in the field, he's going to need to step up and not have another race like that.

4. mustardaddict (RAB Racing)
Pretty much the opposite of D4lvy_, mustard missed the first race completely, but finished a solid 2nd at Motegi. Like Trynor, he's also very good on road courses, and should be considered a threat to win this week.

5. OwensRacing (Roush Racing)
Again, a poor day in 1 race followed by a strong showing in the other, look for him to do well again this week, as the PURE driver won the preseason Nurburgring race.

Was gonna do 10 but didn't have much time this week.

Also, quitting this to play COD of all things is laughably dumb.
 
Due to us missing a driver, can I fill in for owners points?
 
Furi, I'm filling in for this one fool :lol:
 
Oh right :lol:
 
Is there still a seat available for RAB? I will (hopefully) be able to race starting at SSRX. If not SSRX, then at Indy for sure.

Carbonox, if there is still an available seat at RAB, I will be leaving KBM. I just don't find any point in staying if I won't be able to race every weekend.
 
er Carb is Kyle Bush Motorsports, I'm RAB :S
 
Is there still a seat available for RAB? I will (hopefully) be able to race starting at SSRX. If not SSRX, then at Indy for sure.

Carbonox, if there is still an available seat at RAB, I will be leaving KBM. I just don't find any point in staying if I won't be able to race every weekend.

You are, I've just been too inactive recently to reply...
 
Just to remind you all. GTP NASCAR Euro Racecar are at Monza tonight. Could be considered a good practice session for the Nationwide and Sprint Cup drivers, even though we are running with Chicane in place.

4 gear Camaro LMs on RM tyres should give you a good feel.

Hope to see you there 👍
 
Same track as F1, should be fun. As long as my internet connection stays on.
 
Curious how will this race take us. Just a rough estimate. I got a few things going in later in the day and trying to schedule accordingly.

Thanks.
 
You are, I've just been too inactive recently to reply...

Alright, but like I said, I wont be able to race until at least next weekend.
 
OwensRacing
Curious how will this race take us. Just a rough estimate. I got a few things going in later in the day and trying to schedule accordingly.

Thanks.

45 minutes roughly.
 
What do you think the pole time will be?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back