GTP Nascar Nationwide Series | Series Champion: OwensRacing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 1,521 comments
  • 78,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room full. Stormyrooper in the 18, Mich in the 11, but I can't let him race if he's lagging.
 
MÜLE_9242;7585473
Room full. Stormyrooper in the 18, Mich in the 11, but I can't let him race if he's lagging.

Spurgy, Vanilla, Frasier all in?
 
Niop if you're on, you can stream. Mich will get points for last due to severe lag.
 
By the way, in the points standings, shouldn't all ineligible drivers be listed according to their highest single race result? ;)
 
green flag. no lap 1 incidents

Reporting from Red Bull trackcam. ;)
 
Crazy is first to pit on lap 9. Clean race so far.

Spurgy, neljack, kartman at the front.
 
Where are red bull?
 
MÜLE_9242;7585631
Crazy is first to pit on lap 9. Clean race so far.

Spurgy, neljack, kartman at the front.

Nice! :)

I hope Spurgy hasn't run away. :nervous:
 
Grinols spins out of parabolica on lap 18. was 9th at the time. Now 11th.
 
MÜLE_9242;7576696
1. Grinols (RAB Racing)
Who else, really? 2 wins in 2 races puts him in control of the title race early on. Whether he's able to translate his oval success onto the road course remains to be seen.

I guess not...
 
Can't win em all :(
Btw who is this cjrcdiat guy in the room that is keeping the room full? If he hadn't joined Niop coulda streamed this
 
Can't win em all :(
Btw who is this cjrcdiat guy in the room that is keeping the room full? If he hadn't joined Niop coulda streamed this

Even worse, Niop is testing with his team now.:p
 
Even worse, Niop is testing with his team now.:p
I was going to go and stream it, but I was too late and the room filled up.
Now, for more testing. 👍
 
6th, 9th, 10th
Not too good for RedBull :(
 
Spurgy wins.

PM me with any incidents.
 
nightmare race for RB. I made some stupid mistakes, ran into Grinols thinking he'd let me by. We were like the 3 stooges, will have to practice for the next oval to make up for it.

I should have spent 2 or 3 days practicing for this race, not the morning beforehand. :( My 2 stop seemed to yield same grip as the 1 stoppers. Disaster. :(
 
Last place again...

And that race proves how bad I am at the road courses. Kept going into the corners too fast, or hitting the curbs and spinning. Thankfully, I didn't get into any major incidents with other drivers.

Wait until Indianapolis, guys, and I will really show what I'm worth.

Starting Position: 14/14.
Finishing Position: 14/14.

Hopefully Carbonox will give me another chance. I am really good at Indy and Motegi.
 
Last edited:
Delighted qualifying and finishing 2nd :D
 
:D :D :D Yay!
 
idc7ls.jpg


90vczq.jpg
 
Once again, I consider buying a wheel. Anywhere that I can find a cheap but good quality wheel? I looked on Ebay and everything was $300 or more.

MÜLE_9242;7585790

fuuu.png
 
Once again, I consider buying a wheel. Anywhere that I can find a cheap but good quality wheel? I looked on Ebay and everything was $300 or more.

Last I saw G27s are on sale at amazon for under $200.00

Thinking about getting me one.
 
Thanks guys. 👍

I think that a wheel would be very useful since a controller doesn't have as much precision as a wheel does, so I can steer and control my acceleration and braking with more flexibility.
 
My DFGT I've been using since Feb 2011 is starting to really get old, the pedal stand creaks, lol.

If G27s are still 200.00 its not worth it to upgrade when you can get a DFGT for under $100. Atleast I saw them for under 100 a year ago. Cant imagine them raising the price. :(
 
Watching Spurgy's replay, it's incredible to see him brake so late and carry so much speed into the corner, controlling the car and maintaining that speed on exit.

He's seriously running times that are faster than most of us can probably do with Sprint Cup specs.
 
MÜLE_9242;7586106
Watching Spurgy's replay, it's incredible to see him brake so late and carry so much speed into the corner, controlling the car and maintaining that speed on exit.

He's seriously running times that are faster than most of us can probably do with Sprint Cup specs.

Oh, you should have seen WiiFreak in an online endurance race at Fuji with Super GT cars. He beat the guy in 2nd place by over a minute.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back