GTP Nascar Nationwide Series | Series Champion: OwensRacing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 1,521 comments
  • 78,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a 1.40.2, haven't heard any faster than that, just having another practice now so will let you know if I go faster 👍
 
I've done a 1.40.2, haven't heard any faster than that, just having another practice now so will let you know if I go faster 👍

Ok then, what would be a good time for everyone else?
 
I reckon 1'41's, I just did one on SC specs and some of those faster NW drivers should be able to get up there too.
 
Just done a 1.40.0 :) And no idea, barely anyone's posted any times, what's your fastest?
 
Is it possible to participate in the race monza be tonight?
 
Michouw
Is it possible to participate in the race monza be tonight?

We cancelled the race last night due to Joe's family crisis.
 
The race is cancelled?
 
I thought the only thing canceled was the IndyCar test.
 
I already feared for the worst... Just as I started getting to pace! :dopey:
 
Nothings cancelled. Cowboys get your facts right.
 
Is there anyone that I can fill in for tonight?
 
someone would have a place for me tonight?
 
Just sorting a couple communication issues with team members...
 
I'm waiting for proposals
 
Spurgy is in the 14 today.
 
Chqr (11) and Cowboys (18) aren't racing, so I would really like to have Mich with me. After all, the only way to counterattack against teams recruiting PURE drivers is to recruit a PURE driver myself. ^^
 
ok car # ???
 
Room up in a minute.

Sorry guys. just woke up
 
Chqr (11) and Cowboys (18) aren't racing, so I would really like to have Mich with me. After all, the only way to counterattack against teams recruiting PURE drivers is to recruit a PURE driver myself. ^^

Can I drive for you today? I just used my controller last night and it's not clunky anymore. Should be fine for today, and then I can get a better one.
 
Last edited:
1472-6118-4259-7712-6089
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back